High Government

• Advisor
  • 3459 posts
  • Ruler Name:Learz
  • Nation Name:Eridani Empire
  • IRC Nick:Learz
  • Nation Link

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:13 PM

I wanted to share this with everyone, since it's an endangered species now.

A long, long, long time ago, there was once an interpretive dance fellow called David Armand (stage name: Johann Lippowitz). He found the song Torn, by Natalie Imbruglia, which, if you've ever turned on the radio in the past 20 years, you've probably heard. (Fun fact: Natalie Imbrugalia starred in the first Johnny English movie).

Anyway, good ol' David, being an interpretive dance artist, decided to apply his talents to this song, producing this short 1:19 version. It was a good start, but could be improved, which he did in this other video. The one this post is about. Which I'll come back to in a second.

And, these two videos proved to be really popular. So popular, in fact, that he was eventually invited to a perform at a major event, with a special guest star.

So, this leads me back around to that second video David did, with the red curtain background. The DailyMotion link. I remember watching that occasionally and having a blast so many years ago. And due to copyright claims, that video is the last and only copy online of that performance.

So yeah. That was all :P

Member Awards ()

#2 Manoka

Manoka
  • Internal Affairs: Writer
  • 6520 posts
  • Ruler Name:deadmanszpiper
  • Nation Name:Manoka
  • IRC Nick:Rawrmansz
  • Nation Link

Posted 11 May 2015 - 10:08 PM

Didn't like the video, but I did like the fact that you liked the video, and shared it with us! :P

moar stuffsz

Member Awards ()

#3 Dre4mwe4ver

Dre4mwe4ver

Screaming Red Ass

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 729 posts
  • BJ Points:2
  • Ruler Name:Dre4mwe4ver
  • Nation Name:Fidensgen
  • IRC Nick:Dre4mwe4ver
  • Alliance Name:GATO