Manoka
  • Internal Affairs: Writer
  • 6520 posts
  • Ruler Name:deadmanszpiper
  • Nation Name:Manoka
  • IRC Nick:Rawrmansz
  • Nation Link

Posted 13 February 2016 - 10:33 AM

So, as many of you are probably dying to know, what's up with Manoka's gun, and his kitty cat. For refreshers, I point you to these two threads, one of which is just a short post from me in the pet topic. But now I has an official way of doing this! 

HK45

Black HK45 with 10-round magazine, tritium night sights and half-cock trigger

Hk45_zpsf6g2pjka.png

Ak-47

Zastava Ak-47 M70 with custom Magpul handguard and ace pignose + krebs custom machined backplate for stock

Ak-47%20magpul_zpse37ndq3u.png

So, the HK45 is awesome, and is basically my favorite semiautomatic pistol in existence. It shoots like a dream, feels great in your hands, is pretty much always on target, and has some of the softest recoil, save for a .22. It's recoil buffer spreads the recoil out over time, so the peak recoil impulse is virtually nothing. While the recoil I would say is about 30% less, the best part is that it's spread out over time. That's on top of the fact that it shoots the .45 ACP, can shoot a .45 ACP +P or .45 SUPER (which is equal to a .357 magnum), and is extremely reliable. I mean the reliability of it is beyond what the military ever even asked for, it can survive salt water corrosion, being dropped 25 feet with a 10 pound weight on it and landing right on the hammer, and all kinds of cool crap. Used by navy seals for years and it's base the USP, it's been the go to special forces gun for years. You can get a suppressor with that makes it virtually silent, as well as a host of other accessories. It shoots even better than I could have imagined, it's pretty much always dead on and is naturally pointable, basically being on target no matter what. Basically, a modernized 1911 with all the bells and whistles you could ask for and softer recoil than a .40 with a .45. 

The Ak-47 is awesome, of course like an Ak, but it's surprisingly accurate. I can easily hit targets out to 200 yards with it. It has a magpul forend on it which, makes it extremely ergonomic, and puts your hand all the way out to the end which considering that Ak's are hard to carry, makes it awesome. I wouldn't say it intolerable before, but with the forend, it's so easy to hold on to it might as well be an AR-15. Great scope for 80 bucks, the Vokul one with the laser, a little heavy but it noticeably dampens the recoil. We had to do some custom work to get the magpul forend to fit on there, we basically had to saw off a few bits to get it to fit on there, but it's very closely compatible. The scope is 2.5-10x, 2 pounds and so far pretty durable and clear; easy to adjust, holds a zero even on an AK, and is overall a decent enough scope. Have shot out easily to 100 yards with it so far, not sure the maximum range, likely close to 200 yards. The stock is marvelous, we're just waiting for another part to come in for the extra scope we plan putting on it, a much lighter holographic sight which, was alright on top of the other scope, but seemed to get in the way.

Edited by Manoka, 13 February 2016 - 10:35 AM.

Member Awards ()

#2 Manoka

Manoka
  • 6520 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 13 February 2016 - 10:36 AM

Kitty Cat

From 5 weeks on the side of the road to like, idk something like uh... 90 something days for now! :D

Tiny

http://i1119.photobu...zpssrbvxfow.png

http://i1119.photobu...zpsg6m6ui5t.png

http://i1119.photobu...zpsw9mh2q16.png

http://i1119.photobu...zpsciopofaa.png

Heavy

http://i1119.photobu...zps14qiafer.png

http://i1119.photobu...zpsl6ezbdkh.png

More inc...

Edited by Manoka, 13 February 2016 - 10:38 AM.

Member Awards ()

#3 Killman4

Killman4

Formerly known as Junior Senior Gov

• Peer
  • 1433 posts
  • Gender:Household pet that walked across the keyboard - male
  • Ruler Name:killman4
  • Nation Name:Suomessa on vahva
  • IRC Nick:killlman4
  • Alliance Name:Invicta
  • Nation Link

Posted 13 February 2016 - 11:48 AM

I request more of this cat. And the AK but more of the cat.

Member Awards ()

#4 The Dark Empire

The Dark Empire

Lord James

• Peer
  • 3082 posts
  • Ruler Name:Lord James
  • Nation Name:The Dark Empire
  • IRC Nick:TheDarkEmpire
  • Alliance Name:Regnum Invictorum
  • Nation Link

Posted 13 February 2016 - 12:11 PM

Cat was awesome then I accidently clicked an ad and next thing I saw was an erect dick getting licked

Member Awards ()

#5 HordeLorde

HordeLorde

Precisely

• Former Member
  • 843 posts
  • Ruler Name:HordeLorde
  • Nation Name:Kamigawa
  • IRC Nick:HordeLorde
  • Nation Link

Posted 13 February 2016 - 01:16 PM

i saw the topic title and all i could think of was this

#6 Manoka

Manoka
  • 6520 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 13 February 2016 - 11:56 PM

Cat was awesome then I accidently clicked an ad and next thing I saw was an erect dick getting licked

O_O

Sorry about that D:

Member Awards ()

#7 Manoka

Manoka
  • 6520 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 13 February 2016 - 11:59 PM

The cat is easily one of the cutest cats evah! :D

She's so sweet, she'll cuddle with almost anyone, is a lapcat, and will play games constantly! She loves to be stimulated and needs to be stimulated, but all you have to do is throw down a paper ball and she'll chase it around for 10 minutes xD

She also loves water and having her paws groomed. It's almost like she's a dog in a cats body, because she'll play fetch, too. Then she'll drag off her toys back to her room and hide them away in the corners. lol

You'll walk in and find her toys stuffed in a hidden compartment somewhere. When I gave her a new toy, she immediately ran off with it and hid it in her box, like within seconds xD

She's hilarious :3

One of the sweetest cats I've ever seen. Also super cute; she's got those tiger spots, since we found her on the side of the road we keep joking she's half-bob cat, or some kind of jungle cat, like an ocelot. She looks just like one xD

Cutest cat, evah!

Member Awards ()

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users