Goodbye to my beloved badge

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Amerzone

Amerzone
  • Visitor
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2021 - 02:21 AM

It shouldn't have been a badge. This jumpshot's speed should have been in the jumpshot founder like every other calendar year. Because there is no more 2K21 MT badge, I expect they're gonna correct the bug for next year where when you equip a custom jumpshot, it automatically unequips after every match, thats the reason why I did not use a custom this season. It is possible to fix it (or try). You need to buy the jshot base from which will quit unequipping the shot that is created is based. Tried this and many other procedures, nothing seemed to work for me, but fortunately Jumpshot 98 with HoF Quick Draw on a high 3pt score and Ray Allen with Silver Quick Draw on reduced 3pt evaluation was working fine for me so I had no interested this year in receiving a custom one.

My controller settings change themselves every day too. I've a PF that doesn't shoot so that I use Real Player%, therefore I do not fuck up layups but almost everyday I must select that setting again because my settings change back to default. It wouldn't help that is why I asked. I'd like to make my Green % higher, not lower and it made sense that a faster shot would have a window, which I wouldn't want. I thought this was a response.

No, you can't green with Real Player% whatsoever but if you are shooting layups, close shots and post-hooks you don't need greens, they are very large percentage shots without it. Layups are sometimes difficult to time and Late/Early releases will force you to skip a lot more layups than you would miss otherwise, so using Real Player% is best for layups.

On my personalities that shoot, however, of course I use the meter because anything which is not right alongside the basket it's really important in order to Green. I still set my Meter to"Shots Only" them on NBA2king, however, because Real Player% remains better for layups. You don't need to miss a layup which should've been a sure thing because you mis-timed the discharge and also Real Player percent you never will (as long as you do not have terrible driving layup).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users