• 7728 posts
  • Gender:Sentient artificial intelligence - identifies as female
  • Ruler Name:Redezra
  • Nation Name:Jorostopia
  • IRC Nick:Redezra
  • Alliance Name:Invicta
  • Nation Link

Posted 21 December 2015 - 09:11 PM

Not under Redezra's New Order! Doing anything but the proscribed daily schedule results in reprogramming and reeducation! :D

#62 HordeLorde

HordeLorde

Precisely

• Former Member
  • 843 posts
  • Ruler Name:HordeLorde
  • Nation Name:Kamigawa
  • IRC Nick:HordeLorde
  • Nation Link

Posted 21 December 2015 - 11:00 PM

I hate when people say bad things about marijuana when they've never tried it themselves. I've heard accusations ranging from it makes you stupid all the way to it puts you in another universe. If you had actually smoked pot before, you would know that's not true.

I don't think you need to take it to understand what it does. 

I mean, I've never jumped off a bridge. But I know there's some fish down there.

Eh?

manoka are you telling us youre a virgin?
when youre a virgin you know what sex is.....but dont understand what sex is like until you actually have it.....

#63 Manoka

Manoka
  • Internal Affairs: Writer
  • 6520 posts
  • Ruler Name:deadmanszpiper
  • Nation Name:Manoka
  • IRC Nick:Rawrmansz
  • Nation Link

Posted 21 December 2015 - 11:58 PM

I hate when people say bad things about marijuana when they've never tried it themselves. I've heard accusations ranging from it makes you stupid all the way to it puts you in another universe. If you had actually smoked pot before, you would know that's not true.

I mean, I've never jumped off a bridge. But I know there's some fish down there.

Eh?

Not exactly the same argument since we're not banning jumping off of bridges. It's a choice.

Murder is illegal and I've never tried it? O.o

The point being that no-one needs to try something to know if it's bad or not.

Member Awards ()

#64 Manoka

Manoka
  • 6520 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 21 December 2015 - 11:58 PM

Eh?

when youre a virgin you know what sex is.....but dont understand what sex is like until you actually have it.....

Wat.

Member Awards ()

#65 slimshadyinc

slimshadyinc
  • Former Member
  • 503 posts
  • Ruler Name:slimshadyinc
  • Nation Name:United Freedom State
  • Nation Link

Posted 22 December 2015 - 12:26 AM

Eh?

Not exactly the same argument since we're not banning jumping off of bridges. It's a choice.

Now your saying something completely different. Smoking pot and jumping off bridges are personal choices. Murder is a choice you make that effects someone else.

Member Awards ()

#66 HordeLorde

HordeLorde

Precisely

• Former Member
  • 843 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 22 December 2015 - 12:27 AM

Eh?

Wat.

I KNEW IT! MANOKA IS A VIRGIN!

#67 Redezra

Redezra

~>:BAMF:<~

• Invicta: Knight
  • 7728 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 22 December 2015 - 12:29 AM

hqdefault.jpg

#68 Manoka

Manoka
  • 6520 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 22 December 2015 - 02:17 AM

Eh?

Now your saying something completely different. Smoking pot and jumping off bridges are personal choices. Murder is a choice you make that effects someone else.

I think what you're missing entirely about my point was that you can understand something without having to try it first. 

I wasn't talking about the impact on others; although car accident figures are much higher for those on marijuana so it does tend to effect others. Not to mention people who sell it hurt others due to the harmful side effects and so on. 

Member Awards ()

#69 HordeLorde

HordeLorde

Precisely

• Former Member
  • 843 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 22 December 2015 - 02:50 AM

have you ever tried sugar?....or PCP?

#70 Manoka

Manoka
  • 6520 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 22 December 2015 - 04:55 PM

Of course I have. PCP isn't even really a drug. 

But sugar doesn't cause car accidents. xP

Member Awards ()

#71 slimshadyinc

slimshadyinc
  • Former Member
  • 503 posts
  • Ruler Name:slimshadyinc
  • Nation Name:United Freedom State
  • Nation Link

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:11 PM

Did you really say people who sell pot cause harmful side effects?

Member Awards ()

#72 Manoka

Manoka
  • 6520 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:28 PM

Well they do. 

If you sell pot, you are like, selling highly addictive poison. 

Member Awards ()

#73 Redezra

Redezra

~>:BAMF:<~

• Invicta: Knight
  • 7728 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:54 PM

Following on from the Stoner Sloth thing

This is Australia's science agency

vD3pgWP.jpg

#74 HordeLorde

HordeLorde

Precisely

• Former Member
  • 843 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 23 December 2015 - 02:27 AM

pcp is a drug.

sugar causes diabetes
eating can cause a belly ache, indigestion, heart burn

making bad choices has harmful side effects, although it doesnt stop anyone from making bad choices does it?

Well they do. 

sugar is a highly addictive poison
television is a highly addictive poison
technology is a highly addictive poison....do people who sell those cause harmful side affects

see people with that point of view manoka tend to be the same kind of people who blame mcdonalds for themselves getting fat. no just because someone made unhealthy food available and cheap doesnt mean you have to eat it. they may be running a business but they arent shoving it down your throat. 

christianity, islam, and judaism have produced some pretty awful side effects over the years.....do people who proport that peddle poison?
republicans and democrats have fucked our country numerous times over the years..... do they also peddle poison...if so why do we still let them lead?

you could turn the wrong way and have a horrible muscle spasm....does this mean we shouldnt move?

and the biggie in my opinion....chemotherapy is poison..... the treatment itself can very well kill you before the cancer does......and its also not guaranteed to work. there are other diseases in which the treatment is also dangerous and potentially deadly..... does that make doctors peddlers of poison hmmmmm? also does it mean we shouldnt trie to keep people from dying of cancer or other diseases?

#75 Lord Draculea

Lord Draculea
  • Former Member
  • 1087 posts
  • Ruler Name:Lord Draculea
  • Nation Name:Romania
  • IRC Nick:LordDraculea
  • Nation Link

Posted 23 December 2015 - 02:29 AM

The Sun is high?! No wonder we're having troubles with the climate change...

#76 Manoka

Manoka
  • 6520 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 23 December 2015 - 05:18 PM

pcp is a drug.

sugar causes diabetes
eating can cause a belly ache, indigestion, heart burn

making bad choices has harmful side effects, although it doesnt stop anyone from making bad choices does it?

>> 

Well they do. 

sugar is a highly addictive poison
television is a highly addictive poison
technology is a highly addictive poison....do people who sell those cause harmful side affects

see people with that point of view manoka tend to be the same kind of people who blame mcdonalds for themselves getting fat. no just because someone made unhealthy food available and cheap doesnt mean you have to eat it. they may be running a business but they arent shoving it down your throat. 

christianity, islam, and judaism have produced some pretty awful side effects over the years.....do people who proport that peddle poison?
republicans and democrats have fucked our country numerous times over the years..... do they also peddle poison...if so why do we still let them lead?

you could turn the wrong way and have a horrible muscle spasm....does this mean we shouldnt move?

and the biggie in my opinion....chemotherapy is poison..... the treatment itself can very well kill you before the cancer does......and its also not guaranteed to work. there are other diseases in which the treatment is also dangerous and potentially deadly..... does that make doctors peddlers of poison hmmmmm? also does it mean we shouldnt trie to keep people from dying of cancer or other diseases?

The opinion of health professionals. Also medicine is often used to cure diseases, marijuana is used to get high. Pretty big difference. 

Sugar is necessary for life. You can't have brain functions without glucose. Simply considering it your opinion doesn't make it scientific fact, is the issue. 

Sugar also doesn't cause diabetes. Diabetes has a broad range of causes, and can occur at random intervals in the lives of otherwise healthily people. The complete mechanism is unknown. But sugar doesn't cause it. The only studies that tried to prove it do so by indirect measures, as in not actually seeing if it caused the diabetes, measuring the impact of symptoms, or by extreme tests like only feeding the test animals nothing but sugar and seeing that their bodies began to shut down. 

Edited by Manoka, 23 December 2015 - 05:19 PM.

Member Awards ()

#77 HordeLorde

HordeLorde

Precisely

• Former Member
  • 843 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 24 December 2015 - 02:28 AM

marijuana is also used as medicine with backing from a slew of medical professionals. also morphine is used by doctors to satiate pain...it also gets you high. dilantin is used to prevent seizures... it also gets you high.... riddilin is used to help people focus, it also gets you high. nyquil is used to help you sleep through a cold, it also can make you trip balls. 

Simply considering it your opinion doesn't make it scientific fact, is the issue.

right back at ya. just because your opinion of marijuana is shitty, doesnt malke your opinion scientific fact. there are studies on both sides of this fence and we could do this all day. the difference between us? i'm sayin "do what thou will but harm none." while you decide to be a fascist and not wanna let people do things just because you dont like it and have a warped opinion of it. 

Edited by HordeLorde, 24 December 2015 - 02:32 AM.

#78 Manoka

Manoka
  • 6520 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 24 December 2015 - 02:42 PM

It's more so because of the car accidents and other accidents involved which kill other people and the fact that selling it also causes health problems. 

It is used by medicine by some fringe scientists, but not mainstream scientists. It largely doesn't help at all with diseases, and what little it can do is often better supplemented with real medicine designed specifically for the task.

Member Awards ()

#79 HordeLorde

HordeLorde

Precisely

• Former Member
  • 843 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 27 December 2015 - 01:58 AM

It's more so because of the car accidents and other accidents involved which kill other people and the fact that selling it also causes health problems. 

It is used by medicine by some fringe scientists, but not mainstream scientists. It largely doesn't help at all with diseases, and what little it can do is often better supplemented with real medicine designed specifically for the task.

bs

cell phones also cause car accidents, so does not using a blinker, so does ice on the road.

"supplemented by real medicine..... yeah medicine that can also get you high.....most of those are guaranteed to get you high

how does selling it cause health problems? how the hell did you pick this little gold nugget outta your nose? what health problems would selling ANYTHING cause. How does this work?hmmmmm maybe like this?

Mooney the Salesman : Getya, SNICKERS bars! SNICKERS bars! 3 for a dollla!.....

Kiddie the customer: golly suh, thats quoight a deal! ill take frhee snickahs bahrs fuh a dulluh!

Mooney the salesman: whoiy heery-go... oh.....oh me achin ahrt!(falls over dead)

kiddie the customer: wut appened to em mummy?

Mummy the mommy: eeeee doid. dropped right dead eeeee did! po fool sold to many snickahs bahrs eeeee did!

Manoka you will find the book Death of A Salesman in the fiction section

Edited by HordeLorde, 27 December 2015 - 02:10 AM.

#80 the rebel

the rebel
  • Former Member
  • 1961 posts
  • Ruler Name:the rebel
  • Nation Name:rebellion
  • IRC Nick:TheRebel
  • Nation Link

Posted 27 December 2015 - 07:44 AM

cell phones also cause car accidents, so does not using a blinker, so does ice on the road.

And all lead to a criminal offence, being in an incident while smoking regardless of whether its illegal or not would be a criminal offence.

Member Awards ()

12 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users