Photo

Pick a Weird Al Song for the Fake Radio!

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

Poll: Pick a Weird Al Song for the Fake Radio! (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Weird Al song should the idiots play on Jorost & Friends?

1. I Want A New Duck (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Another One Rides The Bus (0 votes [0.00%])

3. I Lost On Jeopardy (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Yoda (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Like A Surgeon (1 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

6. Fat (1 votes [5.00%])

7. Amish Paradise (4 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

8. The Saga Begins (Star Wars Episode I riff) (0 votes [0.00%])

9. White And Nerdy (3 votes [15.00%])

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

10. The Rye Or The Kaiser (0 votes [0.00%])

11. Constipated (1 votes [5.00%])

12. Eat It (3 votes [15.00%])

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

13. Other, because I'm a turd. Also have better Al taste than u. (7 votes [35.00%])

Percentage of vote: 35.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 HordeLorde

HordeLorde

Precisely

• Former Member
  • 843 posts
  • Ruler Name:HordeLorde
  • Nation Name:Kamigawa
  • IRC Nick:HordeLorde
  • Nation Link

Posted 18 October 2015 - 03:35 AM

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CIA, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Big Guys, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in hothead warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire Central Intelligence Agency. You are nothing to me but just another Bane. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Eastern Europe, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hired guns across the USA and your mask is being pulled off right now so you better prepare for the fire, mosquito man. The fire that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, Redezra. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just before I throw you out of my plane. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire aircraft of the CIA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you big guy. If only you could have known what unholy reckoning your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, no charge, you goddamn idiot. It will be extremely painful for you. I will crash this plane all over you and you will drown in it with no survivors. You're fucking dead, big guy.

Right now im wondering why youd shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane.....oh and btw bane knocked u out b4 crashing your plane ;)

Edited by HordeLorde, 18 October 2015 - 03:40 AM.

#42 Shokkou

Shokkou
  • Banned
  • 1922 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 03:37 AM

At least you can talk. Who are you?

Edited by Shokkou, 18 October 2015 - 03:41 AM.

#43 HordeLorde

HordeLorde

Precisely

• Former Member
  • 843 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 18 October 2015 - 03:41 AM

It doesnt matter who i am. What matters is that i dont have a bad attitude towards everyone, flame out, get pissy, leave, vanish for months and then come back to do a piss poor job at trolling. Really your trolling skills need work, leave it to the professionals

Edited by HordeLorde, 18 October 2015 - 03:47 AM.

#44 Shokkou

Shokkou
  • Banned
  • 1922 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 03:46 AM

Bruh, I trolled a man so hard he sent me a video of himself masturbating to my twitter profile (as in he was jerking off in front of his computer, which had my twitter profile on the screen)... which I then promptly retweeted with a trigger warning for microdick. Yawn at me again and see where I have him put it next.

#45 HordeLorde

HordeLorde

Precisely

• Former Member
  • 843 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 18 October 2015 - 03:51 AM

*YAWN* go back in your little hole and obsess over something trivial again. While youre at it, watch that video over and over again since you obviously saved it on your computer. ;)

#46 Shokkou

Shokkou
  • Banned
  • 1922 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 03:58 AM

*YAWN* go back in your little hole and obsess over something trivial again. While youre at it, watch that video over and over again since you obviously saved it on your computer. ;)

I'm sorry you can't tell the difference between friendly banter (my conversation with Redezra, who I am certain will get a kick out of my joke) and obsessiveness. I'm sorry you have craft-paper thin skin and feel the need to get hyper defensive when someone who says things you don't like happens to show up in a place that does not belong to you. I'm sorry you feel the need to inject yourself into a conversation you are not a part of in order to make an ass of yourself. Lastly, you are on the wrong forum if you think implying anyone here is gay is going to be taken seriously as an insult.

rip in piece u

xykzaXA.jpg

#47 HordeLorde

HordeLorde

Precisely

• Former Member
  • 843 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 18 October 2015 - 04:11 AM

A.) No woman likes being called a bitch, joking or no.
B.) What a hypocrite you are seeing as "having craft-paper thin skin and feel the need to get hyper defensive when someone who says things you don't like happens to show up in a place that does not belong to you" is EXACTLY what YOU did when you left.
C.) I didnt imply anything. you admitted to watching the video. and "threatened" to post it somewhere unknown in an attempt to scare me. which means you either didnt delete it from your twitter account and remember exactly where it is making "threats" such as that possible, or you did delete it from your twitter just after saving it to your computer. You insulted yourself and gave yourself away. I just pointed it out. Be gay all you want or dont want. doesnt matter to me. Being gay isnt an insult, it something one should hold with pride. 
D.) As far as a place that doesnt belong to me....Ha thats funny. Tell me, out of the two of us whose still an actual member here. Me thats who. No matter what you did for Invicta while you were here, you gave it up. So it no longer belongs to you. Though i am a mere underling here, i have more stock here than you do.

Edited by HordeLorde, 18 October 2015 - 04:15 AM.

#48 Shokkou

Shokkou
  • Banned
  • 1922 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 04:22 AM

A.) No woman likes being called a bitch, joking or no.
B.) What a hypocrite you are seeing as "having craft-paper thin skin and feel the need to get hyper defensive when someone who says things you don't like happens to show up in a place that does not belong to you" is EXACTLY what YOU did when you left.
C.) I didnt imply anything. you admitted to watching the video. and "threatened" to post it somewhere unknown in an attempt to scare me. which means you either didnt delete it from your twitter account and remember exactly where it is making "threats" such as that possible, or you did delete it from your twitter just after saving it to your computer. You insulted yourself and gave yourself away. I just pointed it out. Be gay all you want or dont want. doesnt matter to me. Being gay isnt an insult, it something one should hold with pride. 
D.) As far as a place that doesnt belong to me....Ha thats funny. Tell me, out of the two of us whose still an actual member here. Me thats who. No matter what you did for Invicta while you were here, you gave it up. So it no longer belongs to you. Though i am a mere underling here, i have more stock here than you do.

A) Your opinion on this matter is irrelevant
B) See A, but for different reasons
C) Well yeah. I had to be sure it was real, but you seem to have misinterpreted my post. I wasn't threatening to post it anywhere. I was (jokingly) threatening to have him put his dick in your mouth when you yawned. Because that's totally something I could make happen. Fun fact though, I did save it and I archived the tweet so he couldn't get rid of it. Turns out he wasn't even smart enough to make a throwaway Imgur account to upload it so he couldn't take it down if he wanted to.
D) See B

P.S. You should have quit while you were ahead. When you made your first edit, I thought "maybe I jumped the gun here" but then you kept going and I realized you were being exactly the kind of thin skinned twat I thought you were being. Congratulations.

P.P.S. You seem upset. I don't blame you. If I was getting rolled this hard by someone who was going on hour 23 of no sleep, I'd be pretty frustrated too.

Edited by Shokkou, 18 October 2015 - 04:24 AM.

#49 Redezra

Redezra

~>:BAMF:<~

• Invicta: Knight
  • 7728 posts
  • Gender:Sentient artificial intelligence - identifies as female
  • Ruler Name:Redezra
  • Nation Name:Jorostopia
  • IRC Nick:Redezra
  • Alliance Name:Invicta
  • Nation Link

Posted 18 October 2015 - 04:46 AM

Ho snap biaaaatch~!

*high fives Shokkou*

#50 Shokkou

Shokkou
  • Banned
  • 1922 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 04:47 AM

*high fives Redezra back*

*snaps a Z all up in here*

MMMMMMHMMMMM SISTA

#51 HordeLorde

HordeLorde

Precisely

• Former Member
  • 843 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 18 October 2015 - 04:58 AM

YOU HAVE INSOMNIA TOO! woohoo i thought i was alone. lol

Im not upset. Im having a blast. BTW while you were moping for the past couple o months you missed a couple of things. namely my posts here http://cn-invicta.co...opic=66&page=15 and here http://cn-invicta.co...pic=66&page=16. See? Liking dick isnt so bad. its actually pretty pleasant once you get over the gag reflex.

So as far as my opinion on the matter of A. i may not be as much of a woman as Red for the moment, but a woman being called a bitch is still not cool.

Lastly, allow me to inform you of your legacy here. When you left you were a short discussion in a forgotten thread that somehow evolved into a discussion about Manoka's warchest, however as short as it was it was filled with sharp stabby  posts by various members in reference to your character and behavior almost as if we were throwing darts at a doll that looked like you.  from things kinda benign such as "this guy is nuttier than i thought" to "You know I would almost feel sorry for him if he didn't approach things like a 5 year old who had his favorite toy taken away from him after hitting his sister with it. "  Point is we knew we were better off without you, and were doing quite well forgetting you existed. Then you show up and troll and attempt to shoot the shit like nothing happened.

#52 Redezra

Redezra

• 7728 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 18 October 2015 - 05:07 AM

Im not upset. Im having a blast. BTW while you were moping for the past couple o months you missed a couple of things. namely my posts here http://cn-invicta.co...opic=66&page=15 and here http://cn-invicta.co...pic=66&page=16. See? Liking dick isnt so bad. its actually pretty pleasant once you get over the gag reflex.

Shokkou, I think she's hitting on you.

#53 Shokkou

Shokkou
  • Banned
  • 1922 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 05:13 AM

So as far as my opinion on the matter of A. i may not be as much of a woman as Red for the moment, but a woman being called a bitch is still not cool.

Lastly, allow me to inform you of your legacy here. When you left you were a short discussion in a forgotten thread that somehow evolved into a discussion about Manoka's warchest, however as short as it was it was filled with sharp stabby  posts by various members in reference to your character and behavior almost as if we were throwing darts at a doll that looked like you.  from things kinda benign such as "this guy is nuttier than i thought" to "You know I would almost feel sorry for him if he didn't approach things like a 5 year old who had his favorite toy taken away from him after hitting his sister with it. "  Point is we knew we were better off without you, and were doing quite well forgetting you existed. Then you show up and troll and attempt to shoot the shit like nothing happened.

My sleep schedule has been fucked up for two weeks and nothing I've tried has fixed it.

Not mad? You just activated my trap card!
eDspYFn.jpg

I don't give a shit if people think I'm gay or not though. That's why I shrugged it off instead of taking offense.

That's actually 100% irrelevant, unless you're Redezra-kin and she's secretly one of your headmates. You trying to get offended by proxy is just retarded.

It's so cute the way you keep trying to say shit like you think you'll make me mad when I've already won. Even the flimsy excuse you had for starting this spat has evaporated and you're trying to paint me as friendless in the face of ironclad evidence to the contrary. Face it. The only shit troll here is you.

Shokkou, I think she's hitting on you.

Unfortunately for HordeLorde, there is only room in my heart for one dick... and that's me.

Edited by Shokkou, 18 October 2015 - 05:22 AM.

#54 Redezra

Redezra

• 7728 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 18 October 2015 - 05:20 AM

Shokkou and I have a special relationship. It can be summed up kinda like this 

Also I'm Australian and functionally invincible to silly insults :P

#55 Shokkou

Shokkou
  • Banned
  • 1922 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 05:24 AM

Shokkou and I have a special relationship. It can be summed up kinda like this 

Also I'm Australian and functionally invincible to silly insults :P

inb4 told to get a room

#56 HordeLorde

HordeLorde

Precisely

• Former Member
  • 843 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 18 October 2015 - 05:30 AM

I don't give a shit if people think I'm gay or not though. That's why I shrugged it off instead of taking offense.

I have that card too...its fairly common

eDspYFn.jpg

And as for the rest..... Its not herelephant! and by you saying so NOW IM MAD.  YOU DONT CALL A WOMAN A BITCH! PERIOD! When you speak to a woman you can joke and quip and fart out of your mouth all you fucking want but you better show her the god damned respect and not called her a bitch. JOKING OR NOT. i dont know red well enough to know, but she could be someones mother or sister or grandma or daughter. What would you do if someone called your Mom or sister or Grandmother a bitch for no reason whatsoever. How bout your daughter? Furthermore she is a member of this alliance and you ARE NOT A MEMBER of this alliance anylonger!ALL im asking you to do is show some god damned respect to those who are members. But given the circumstances of who you are and how youve treated people in the past here its obviously above you. WAY above. You were always more concerned with your own entertainment rather than this alliance to the point its the REASON why you left and went rogue and made us look silly by proxy.

Edited by HordeLorde, 18 October 2015 - 05:32 AM.

#57 Shokkou

Shokkou
  • Banned
  • 1922 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 05:46 AM

I have that card too...its fairly common

http://i.imgur.com/eDspYFn.jpg

And as for the rest..... Its not herelephant! and by you saying so NOW IM MAD.  YOU DONT CALL A WOMAN A BITCH! PERIOD! When you speak to a woman you can joke and quip and fart out of your mouth all you fucking want but you better show her the god damned respect and not called her a bitch. JOKING OR NOT. i dont know red well enough to know, but she could be someones mother or sister or grandma or daughter. What would you do if someone called your Mom or sister or Grandmother a bitch for no reason whatsoever. How bout your daughter? Furthermore she is a member of this alliance and you ARE NOT A MEMBER of this alliance anylonger!ALL im asking you to do is show some god damned respect to those who are members. But given the circumstances of who you are and how youve treated people in the past here its obviously above you. WAY above. You were always more concerned with your own entertainment rather than this alliance to the point its the REASON why you left and went rogue and made us look silly by proxy.

WOW you are mad. Even when the person the statement was directed at has shown up and clearly doesn't give a fuck.

You say you don't know Red. I do. That's how I knew Red wouldn't give a fuck. You say "how would you feel if I did this for no reason." Well for starters, I wouldn't give a fuck about you if you're the type of person to call my mother or whatever a bitch for no reason. Secondly, I didn't do it for no reason. I did it for laughs, which both Redezra and I got. Our membership or lack thereof has nothing to do with this. Now you're arguing in a way that implies that it'd be ok (or at least less bad) for me to call someone a bitch if they were not in the alliance? Or if I were still a member? Do you hear yourself?

It's just so obvious that you're getting more and more worked up about this because you're completely wrong but you don't want to admit it. If I weren't tired and freezing, I'd be laughing my ass off at you right now. Like, out loud. In real life.

By the way... it's a game. Entertainment is the entire point. If it's no longer serving that purpose, something needs to change. I tried a few different changes until I found the one that worked, which wound up being going rogue and retiring from CN life.

It just occurred to me that you might be drunk. Posting drunk is a thing people do and I don't know if you're one of the people who does it. Do you? Are you doing it right now? That's a serious question. I will feel much less accomplished if I find out the person I've been utterly destroying all morning is inebriated.

Edited by Shokkou, 18 October 2015 - 05:48 AM.

#58 HordeLorde

HordeLorde

Precisely

• Former Member
  • 843 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 18 October 2015 - 06:18 AM

I cant drink because of my epilepsy. Its a sad inconvienence. The hormones i take however get me riled up from time to time so part of this is stemming from that. a very small part.

Sorry i apologize for not being clear. 
NEVER CALL WOMEN A BITCH REGARDLESS IF YOURE JOKING OR NOT! ITS FUCKING DISRESPECTFUL AND I WONT STAND FOR IT WHETHER YOURE A MEMBER OR NOT! DOING SO "JUST FOR LAUGHS" IS NOT AN EXCUSE REASON NOR EXPLAINATION FOR IT. NO MATTER IF SHE GETS THE JOKE OR NOT. DO NOT MAKE ME HAVE TO COME FIND YOU AND WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH AJAX AND A BRILLO PAD.

I know its a game. I get that you were bored. I even semi understand going rogue and retiring. But while you were here you had no consideration for others whatsoever and plucked peoples nerves for the sake of your own entertainment. While that practice may be acceptable to apply to people you dont like(such as other alliances or even specific members of other alliances) it really shows just how much of a douchebag you are when disrespect people who are supposed to be your friends, comrades or at least people-youre-supposed-to-be-cool-with-on-the-internet.

People knew you came from us when you went rogue. They knew you werent with us anymore so our safety as an alliance was of no concern. But just going rogue to retire wasnt enough was it? you had to go on CN forums and make an ass of yourself and get under other peoples skin. Making us look silly for having accepted someone who acts like a prick all the time and having no regard for anyone but yourself.

As far as no sllep goes have you tried melatonin or nyquil?

#59 Redezra

Redezra

• 7728 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 18 October 2015 - 06:36 AM

Hey!

Shokkou is allowed to call me bitch just like I'm allowed to call him condescending pretentious dickweed!

Back the fuck off HordeLorde.

#60 HordeLorde

HordeLorde

Precisely

• Former Member
  • 843 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 18 October 2015 - 06:38 AM

Hey!

Shokkou is allowed to call me bitch just like I'm allowed to call him condescending pretentious dickweed!

Back the fuck off HordeLorde.

And you call yourself a feminist?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users