not as gay

• Former Member
  • 9559 posts
  • Ruler Name:Thrash
  • Nation Name:Machas
  • IRC Nick:Thrash[Invicta]
  • Nation Link

Posted 22 May 2016 - 10:11 AM

So now they're blaming Sanders for the few outliers, just like they blamed Trump. Wake up people. The establishment is deathly afraid. The oligarchy is in jeapordy. All you libs need to vote for Trump if you want to put an end to it. This is the one and only chance. Sanders will not be the nominee, Trump already is. You only have one choice.

http://thehill.com/b...-violence-falls

Member Awards ()

#2 slimshadyinc

slimshadyinc
  • Former Member
  • 503 posts
  • Ruler Name:slimshadyinc
  • Nation Name:United Freedom State
  • Nation Link

Posted 22 May 2016 - 12:51 PM

Part of me believes that Trump could prevent a war with China, whereas Hillary might start a war with China. But then the other part of me thinks Trump would gladly shoot nukes at them.

Member Awards ()

#3 Redezra

Redezra

~>:BAMF:<~

• Invicta: Knight
  • 7728 posts
  • Gender:Sentient artificial intelligence - identifies as female
  • Ruler Name:Redezra
  • Nation Name:Jorostopia
  • IRC Nick:Redezra
  • Alliance Name:Invicta
  • Nation Link

Posted 23 May 2016 - 02:30 AM

So now they're blaming Sanders for the few outliers, just like they blamed Trump. Wake up people. The establishment is deathly afraid. The oligarchy is in jeapordy. All you libs need to vote for Trump if you want to put an end to it. This is the one and only chance. Sanders will not be the nominee, Trump already is. You only have one choice.

http://thehill.com/b...-violence-falls

The oligarchy is quite fine, thank you. The only people in danger are the government drones.

#4 Thrash

Thrash

not as gay

• Former Member
  • 9559 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 23 May 2016 - 05:36 AM

GET CONTROL, SENATOR SANDERS, OR GET OUT

Member Awards ()

#5 King Biscuit

King Biscuit

Wanna see a dead body?

• President Emeritus
  • 6393 posts
  • Ruler Name:King Biscuit
  • Nation Name:Ovencia
  • IRC Nick:KingBeard
  • Nation Link

Posted 23 May 2016 - 06:53 AM

That newsweek piece reeks of propaganda.

Member Awards ()

#6 Thrash

Thrash

not as gay

• Former Member
  • 9559 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 23 May 2016 - 08:41 AM

Which is exactly what I was trying to point out. You can't say it's bad for a few random Trump supporters to cause violence, but it's okay for Sanders supporters to do it. Not saying that's what you're saying, just trying to drum up more votes for the only anti-establishment candidate who will be in the upcoming general election. Yes, some Trump supporters are violent. Yes, some Sanders supporters are violent. The point is the establishment falls all over themselves to try and blame those who should not be blamed. They want Hillary, even the GOP wants Hillary. The media wants Hillary (well, 99% of them, there's still Fox to account for the 1% of right winged media, but even THEY don't want Trump) Right there should be a sign. So, I'm just dropping this to show the same that they do to the right (no matter who they are), they also do to the left when it's not who they want or who's entitled to it, or who's their anointed one.

Member Awards ()

#7 ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

The Invictan Formerly Known as Jorost

• Lord Protector
  • 16192 posts
  • Gender:Household pet that walked across the keyboard - male
  • Ruler Name:Jorost
  • Nation Name:Invicta Crownlands
  • IRC Nick:Jorost
  • Nation Link

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:42 PM

It's not Trump's supporters — it's Trump. He feeds racism, misogyny, and fear. They are his stock in trade. There is a reason the KKK have enthusiastically endorsed him. At best he is a strutting egomaniac playing a part; at worst he is an ignorant, arrogant, and dangerously authoritarian dictator-in-waiting. He appeals to all the worst aspects of the American body politic, and he is unrepentant about it. As he is about his manipulation of the media. But here we are.

Anyway, I think you're gonna get what you want. I think Trump's gonna win. Like I said in another thread, Americans usually get the president we deserve, and we deserve Trump.

Member Awards ()

#8 Thrash

Thrash

not as gay

• Former Member
  • 9559 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 26 May 2016 - 06:23 AM

Building a wall is not racist.

Member Awards ()

#9 Redezra

Redezra

• 7728 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 26 May 2016 - 09:16 PM

But the reason is.

#10 Shokkou

Shokkou
  • Banned
  • 1922 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 11:04 PM

Protecting our borders as a means of trying to enforce our laws? I didn't realize having laws was racist.

#11 Manoka

Manoka
  • Internal Affairs: Writer
  • 6520 posts
  • Ruler Name:deadmanszpiper
  • Nation Name:Manoka
  • IRC Nick:Rawrmansz
  • Nation Link

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:52 AM

It's not Trump's supporters — it's Trump. He feeds racism, misogyny, and fear. They are his stock in trade. There is a reason the KKK have enthusiastically endorsed him. At best he is a strutting egomaniac playing a part; at worst he is an ignorant, arrogant, and dangerously authoritarian dictator-in-waiting. He appeals to all the worst aspects of the American body politic, and he is unrepentant about it. As he is about his manipulation of the media. But here we are.

Anyway, I think you're gonna get what you want. I think Trump's gonna win. Like I said in another thread, Americans usually get the president we deserve, and we deserve Trump.

Of all the things he's done, I haven't seen misogynistic or racism. 

I mean, xenophobic, sure. Bigoted against religion, of course. But, racism?

Where's that from? Or misogyny? He's never really said anything about that. 

And, with all the Diarrhea this guy spews out of his mouth, if he was racist, you'd think we'd have heard something by now.

Member Awards ()

#12 Redezra

Redezra

• 7728 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 28 May 2016 - 09:41 PM

Protecting our borders as a means of trying to enforce our laws? I didn't realize having laws was racist.

"To enforce our border policy" != "Cause the mexicans coming over are all rapists"

#13 ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

• Lord Protector
  • 16192 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 29 May 2016 - 01:46 PM

Because it is creating a problem that doesn't exist in order to look like a big shot for "solving" that problem. Illegal immigration is down, and has been for quite some time. Quietly, while none of the people screaming hysterically on either side were paying attention, the problem was whittled away at (apparently competent management and consistent policies were a big help), helped enormously by a bad economy that has never gotten much better than "meh" for people at the low end, despite all the talk of a recovery.

Nationally, illegal immigration is a minor problem. In some areas, it is much more so. But that's just geography. Of course the states right on the border will deal with the bulk of illegal immigration, that's where the border is. Port cities are naturally in the same boat. But the fact remains that overall, illegal immigration is at the lowest point since the early '90s. But Trump uses it to whip up racially based fury among his overwhelmingly white supporters. And yes, it is a race thing. In fact, it's classic, right out of the fascists' playbook: Take a group that considers itself put-upon or wronged in some way, and tell them that all of their problems are the result of Those People. It is especially effective when the target audience held a great deal of power under the old order, but have felt themselves marginalized as progress left them behind. Sound familiar? It's Fascism 101, kids.

Now, I don't mean to suggest that Trump is a fascist, at least not a deliberate one. I do not believe that he is motivated by some overarching political belief, like a true fascist. I don't think he has an agenda, or at least not one that is more detailed than "TRUMP!" He is just a narcissist celebrity who fell ass-backwards into the zeitgeist. And it's not hard to see why he is appealing. He could win. Indeed, I have a feeling he will win, at least if things remain on their current trajectory. Like I said, we usually get the president we deserve.

Member Awards ()

#14 KiWi

KiWi

To Be Or Not To be, Just Pick One!

• Admin: Assistant Webmaster
  • 6060 posts
  • Ruler Name:King William
  • Nation Name:Royal Nine
  • IRC Nick:KingWilliam
  • Nation Link

Posted 29 May 2016 - 04:32 PM

Port cities are naturally in the same boat.

ha

Member Awards ()

#15 Shokkou

Shokkou
  • Banned
  • 1922 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 01:38 AM

"To enforce our border policy" != "Cause the mexicans coming over are all rapists"

But there are rapists coming (no pun intended) over and tighter control over our border would help with that, and other issues as well.

#16 Redezra

Redezra

• 7728 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 01 June 2016 - 07:54 PM

What about the home grown rapists? Are you going to build walls around them? Or do you just assume that it's a uniquely mexican problem?

There's no way of putting this that doesn't have the capacity to be boiled down to "we believe the Mexicans are inferior, vile subhumans that are trying to steal from the white american master race"

#17 Manoka

Manoka
  • Internal Affairs: Writer
  • 6520 posts
  • Ruler Name:deadmanszpiper
  • Nation Name:Manoka
  • IRC Nick:Rawrmansz
  • Nation Link

Posted 01 June 2016 - 08:45 PM

As far as it goes, I don't support Trump however, a border wall to reduce the flow of money ,drugs and guns across the border would probably be beneficial to everyone. Illegal immigration aside.

Member Awards ()

#18 ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

• Lord Protector
  • 16192 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:59 AM

Most of that stuff actually comes in by boat or plane.

Member Awards ()

#19 Shokkou

Shokkou
  • Banned
  • 1922 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 04:08 AM

What about the home grown rapists? Are you going to build walls around them? Or do you just assume that it's a uniquely mexican problem?

There's no way of putting this that doesn't have the capacity to be boiled down to "we believe the Mexicans are inferior, vile subhumans that are trying to steal from the white american master race"

Yes. They're called jails you retard.

Controlling our borders and vetting immigrants is not about inferiority or superiority of a race, but on ensuring that we do not cause harm to our own people through negligence. As I've stated before, I'm sure most immigrants of any nationality are not rapists but there is the possibility of any one of them being a rapist however slight. Therefore, because it is impossible to know the nature of every person entering the country offhand, it is necessary to have a process for determining whether or not they are someone we want. The fact that anyone would be allowed to gain full citizenship makes your "oh it's just about thinking the Mexicans are inferior and Americans are superior" laughable. The government has a responsibility to its people, and failing to maintain due diligence in monitoring our borders and those passing through them is a failure of that duty. No more, no less.

Edited by Shokkou, 03 June 2016 - 04:15 AM.

#20 Thrash

Thrash

not as gay

• Former Member
  • 9559 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 04 June 2016 - 08:35 AM

VzgiY5P.jpg

Member Awards ()