voidoid
  • Former Member
  • 105 posts
  • Ruler Name:voidoid
  • Nation Name:Quantia
  • Nation Link

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:35 PM

deleted

Edited by voidoid, 14 November 2016 - 03:38 PM.

#62 King Biscuit

King Biscuit

Wanna see a dead body?

• President Emeritus
  • 6393 posts
  • Ruler Name:King Biscuit
  • Nation Name:Ovencia
  • IRC Nick:KingBeard
  • Alliance Name:Invicta
  • Nation Link

Posted 14 November 2016 - 06:21 PM

I'd have taken this much more seriously if you had it combined with a Hitler video. :)

It's been a minute since I last made one of those lol. This one is still my favorite

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photob...com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid303.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fnn149%2FPsych21%2FInvictanDaysShort5.mp4&title=">

Imperial Sparta

Member Awards ()

#63 Redezra

Redezra

~>:BAMF:<~

• Invicta: Knight
  • 7728 posts
  • Gender:Sentient artificial intelligence - identifies as female
  • Ruler Name:Redezra
  • Nation Name:Jorostopia
  • IRC Nick:Redezra
  • Nation Link

Posted 14 November 2016 - 08:52 PM

some more on the college cry babies and links to show that these schools really did hold cry-ins, give puppies and provide play doh.

Tolerant educators exile Trump voters from campus: Glenn Reynolds

Even if they did, that's fine. Don't hate on people for expressing their feelings, that's like the best development of the modern social world.

#64 Thrash

Thrash

not as gay

• Former Member
  • 9559 posts
  • Ruler Name:Thrash
  • Nation Name:Machas
  • IRC Nick:Thrash[Invicta]
  • Nation Link

Posted 14 November 2016 - 10:09 PM

I don't hate them, I just think they're a joke. How are you going they going to survive in the real world if this is what it takes when they don't get their way? Don't complain about college costing so much, when they have to provide for this. I said back when they got rid of Gym class and stopped giving awards to winners this would be the result and here we have it. Crying when you don't get your way is not real world skills, it's setting yourself up for a life of hurt. Not going to say I've never cried as an adult, that would be a lie, but promoting it to the point of have a public cry-in? Crying is something you do while you're alone. Trying to change things and speaking your mind is a real world skill, not resorting back into being a toddler. No one will take you serious.

I question why they didn't have kittens, kittens are a lot better then puppies. You pet them, they ignore you, you feel better. Real world. Puppies lick your face, suck up to you, the puppy makes you feel better, not you yourself saying it's time to feel better.

And don't even get me started with the whole new safety-pin craze, cuz just lol at that.

Member Awards ()

#65 Haflinger

Haflinger

Flipper

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 10259 posts
  • Ruler Name:Haflinger
  • Nation Name:Llonach
  • IRC Nick:Haflinger
  • Nation Link

Posted 15 November 2016 - 08:07 AM

Some trump supporters are fucking terrible people and those happen to be the most vocal people, not everyone who voted for Trump is a racist.

That's true, but it's not the problem. The problem is that Steve Bannon is getting a new job at the White House.

wellsville-swastika.jpg

Member Awards ()

#66 Thrash

Thrash

not as gay

• Former Member
  • 9559 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 15 November 2016 - 09:34 AM

What if I told you a Jew put that there? What would your response be?

Member Awards ()

#67 He who posts

He who posts

Intentialy offensive

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1444 posts
  • Gender:Sentient artificial intelligence - identifies as male
  • Nation Name: 
  • IRC Nick: 
  • Alliance Name: 
  • Nation Link

Posted 15 November 2016 - 09:45 AM

Grab some popcorn probably because this conversation would end up with one person getting punched.

#68 Haflinger

Haflinger

Flipper

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 10259 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 15 November 2016 - 01:05 PM

That you should probably be investing in some new robes.

Seriously: Israel ought to be worried the way things are right now. The KKK just won an election.

Member Awards ()

#69 Molagbal

Molagbal

AWESOME

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 217 posts
  • Ruler Name:XxHouseArrestXx
  • Nation Name:Poland
  • IRC Nick:Molagbal
  • Alliance Name:North Atlantic Defense Coalition
  • Nation Link

Posted 15 November 2016 - 09:35 PM

Seriously: Israel ought to be worried the way things are right now. The KKK just won an election.

bbbbut Netanyahu called Donald a true friend of Israel! lol

#70 Redezra

Redezra

• 7728 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 16 November 2016 - 12:13 AM

I don't hate them, I just think they're a joke. How are you going they going to survive in the real world if this is what it takes when they don't get their way? Don't complain about college costing so much, when they have to provide for this. I said back when they got rid of Gym class and stopped giving awards to winners this would be the result and here we have it. Crying when you don't get your way is not real world skills, it's setting yourself up for a life of hurt. Not going to say I've never cried as an adult, that would be a lie, but promoting it to the point of have a public cry-in? Crying is something you do while you're alone. Trying to change things and speaking your mind is a real world skill, not resorting back into being a toddler. No one will take you serious.

I question why they didn't have kittens, kittens are a lot better then puppies. You pet them, they ignore you, you feel better. Real world. Puppies lick your face, suck up to you, the puppy makes you feel better, not you yourself saying it's time to feel better.

And don't even get me started with the whole new safety-pin craze, cuz just lol at that.

The objective is to permeate society so deeply with these more egalitarian views that they change the real world. That's admirable, given that the society they want to live in is categorically more free than the one we currently live in. You might think it's silly, or childish, but that's because the world has taught you harshness and to hide behind a litany of masks. That makes sense to you. That doesn't mean it's right. These people by their nature understand more of how others feel. They're more connected. They're more honest. They're more caring. They're more fair. They as much as the alt right are a byproduct of the internet, and when they become the dominant force in world politics, we might just be able to deal with the hyperconnected world properly.

I'm defs not that kind of person, though I wish I was. Being on the border between the new millenials and Gen X has made me unbelievably cynical.

#71 Thrash

Thrash

not as gay

• Former Member
  • 9559 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 16 November 2016 - 07:09 AM

Newsflash: The KKK didn't go after Jews.

Also, this:

http://www.thejewish...p-campus-chapel

Member Awards ()

#72 ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

The Invictan Formerly Known as Jorost

• Lord Protector
  • 16192 posts
  • Gender:Household pet that walked across the keyboard - male
  • Ruler Name:Jorost
  • Nation Name:Invicta Crownlands
  • IRC Nick:Jorost
  • Nation Link

Posted 16 November 2016 - 07:51 AM

News flash: the KKK most assuredly does "go after" Jews. Just because your president is an ignorant piece of shit doesn't mean you have to be too, Thrash.

Member Awards ()

#73 Thrash

Thrash

not as gay

• Former Member
  • 9559 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 16 November 2016 - 08:30 AM

Just because your president is an ignorant piece of shit doesn't mean you have to be too, Thrash.

Does that make you part of the "not my President" crowd?

Member Awards ()

#74 Redezra

Redezra

• 7728 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:47 AM

The KKK are Christian extremists. Christians blame Jews for the death of Christ. Sooooooooooooooooooo therefore the KKK would have a rather unpleasant view of the Jews.

#75 Haflinger

Haflinger

Flipper

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 10259 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:37 PM

Newsflash: The KKK didn't go after Jews.

Yes, they do.

Greetings , I would like to take this opportunity to tell you a little about the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, and hopefully dispel some of the lies told about us by the liberal news media. Let me start by addressing the repeated falsehood that we are a "HATE GROUP". Let me assure you that nothing could be further from the truth. We do not hate any group of people! However, we do hate some things that certain groups are doing to our race and our nation. We hate drugs, homosexuality, abortion and race-mixing, because these things go against God's law and they are destroying all white nations. But rather than focus on hate, we try to focus on the love of our race. We Love for our Lord and Savior and our Country.

Our goal is to help restore America to a White Christian nation, founded on God's word. This does not mean that we want to see anything bad happen to the darker races ... we simply want to live separate from them ... As GOD intended. (Lev.20:24-25) It is a simple fact that whenever these races try to integrate themselves into White society, that society is damaged immensely ... perhaps even destroyed altogether. Everything that we do as Klan members is in furtherance of our ultimate goal. We are not evil; hateful people as our enemies would have you believe. We are common white people from all walks of life who have recognized the problems that our race is facing. We have chose to stand and fight for those things that we hold dear to our people. Won't you stand with us, while there is still time! It is the duty of all white Christian men and women to fight against the Communist who have stolen our Nation.

[HDLP Flag] Finally the Loyal White Knights are more than just a KLAN we are a Brotherhood. More like a family; we are always trying to do whats best for our members. To strengthen the bonds of Christian fellowship among our brothers and sisters. We would love for all white Christian Americans to become a part of our family. To take place in the struggle for our peoples survival. Our great race has created all which is great in the world today. Just look at Europe, the great buildings and monuments our people have erected.

Just look at America the Country that our forefathers fought and died for. They tried to make a white Christian homeland for its people. Which they did our people knew the value of its blood. We as a people knew not to mix with the darker races our own Government knew the downfall of what would happen if we did.They even had laws to prevent race mixed marriages on the books until 1959. It was not until the late 70's to mid 80's you really started to see mixed couples in the streets of America. Even then it was still rare it was more around the early 90's is when this trend started to spread.

The Communist said they would bring America down without one shot being fired. They said they would win the WAR against Christian America with its own people. They crept right into our Government and changed its whole out look on the world. Just look at the Government controlled T.V. shows of today. Compared to what most Americans watched in the 50's to the 80's and you will see the trend in which is destroying our youth and our people. Just look at the crime rate in America today compared to the past.

Most of our youth are on DRUGS or pregnant with a mongrel child. If our forefathers could see America today they would have our Government Leaders put to DEATH. For Treason against the American people. They are rolling in their graves as you read this now. We as a people can change this course in which America has taken. We need to come together as WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICANS and spread the word to others. Grab the blind Liberals by their heads and shake them until they wake up. From their JEW TUBE naps and tell them to look around because the ship is sinking. And through the Ku Klux Klan we will wake America up to the evils which are in our Government. We will unite proud white Americans to our cause because we have the LORD on our side. And with CHRIST we can't lose. So if you are White and proud join the crowd join the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan TODAY!!!!

Emphasis added. The KKK wants to chase everyone who isn't both white and Christian out of the US.

Member Awards ()

#76 Thrash

Thrash

not as gay

• Former Member
  • 9559 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 16 November 2016 - 05:56 PM

So I guess I should be afraid then?

Member Awards ()

#77 Haflinger

Haflinger

Flipper

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 10259 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 16 November 2016 - 07:49 PM

Honestly: Kinda.

The real hope here is that the regular corrupt Republicans in Congress aren't working with guys like Bannon, and they probably won't be interested in hopping to Trump's agenda. But if they decide that Trump's on to something, they might try joining his bandwagon, and then the U.S. is in trouble.

Hopefully they have a go at impeaching him instead.

Or Trump gets bored and resigns. Always a possibility with him. Either way you guys have President Pence, who while I'm not a fan of his policies, he's not the special kind of crazy that Trump represents.

Member Awards ()

#78 Redezra

Redezra

• 7728 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:17 AM

So I guess I should be afraid then?

Are you jewish? :P

#79 Thrash

Thrash

not as gay

• Former Member
  • 9559 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 17 November 2016 - 07:19 AM

No, but I don't have any issues with gay people. I may not agree with it, but I support it. You don't have to agree with things to respect other people's rights. I'm also not religious.

Member Awards ()

#80 Haflinger

Haflinger

Flipper

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 10259 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:20 PM

The plot thickens as Trump appears to be including a high-profile Wall Street guy who happens to be an Orthodox Jew and his son-in-law in his team.

Oh man, the meetings between Bannon and Kushner would make for some quality drama right there.

Who would have ever thought that Chris Christie would wind up getting pushed out of a Republican cabinet because his father prosecuted someone for tax evasion?

Member Awards ()

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users