Manoka
  • Internal Affairs: Writer
  • 6520 posts
  • Ruler Name:deadmanszpiper
  • Nation Name:Manoka
  • IRC Nick:Rawrmansz
  • Nation Link

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:19 PM

The problem with resistance is that you end up taking damage.

What you really want to have is a lack of friction to just clear your way through.

Resistance is stupid.

Resistance, is futile.

Member Awards ()

#22 PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Prince of all Saiyans

• Peer
  • 3156 posts
  • Ruler Name:Ramelon
  • Nation Name:Jotunheim
  • IRC Nick:PrinceVegeta
  • Alliance Name:Invicta
  • Nation Link

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:23 PM

RESISTANCE! IS!! NOW!!!

/me shoots Manoka!

ANARCHY! DISCORD! CHAOS! DOOM!!!

Member Awards ()

#23 ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

The Invictan Formerly Known as Jorost

• Lord Protector
  • 16192 posts
  • Gender:Household pet that walked across the keyboard - male
  • Ruler Name:Jorost
  • Nation Name:Invicta Crownlands
  • IRC Nick:Jorost
  • Nation Link

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:23 PM

Resistance chafes.

Member Awards ()

#24 Manoka

Manoka
  • 6520 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:25 PM

Um... Discord isn't anarchy, Discord is a character from my little pony. Posted Image

Or a Disagreement between people. Posted Image

Edited by Manoka, 31 October 2012 - 04:26 PM.

Member Awards ()

#25 King Biscuit

King Biscuit

Wanna see a dead body?

• President Emeritus
  • 6393 posts
  • Ruler Name:King Biscuit
  • Nation Name:Ovencia
  • IRC Nick:KingBeard
  • Nation Link

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:39 PM

And as for this...

A vote for one is a vote for the other.
I am an Unamerican Conspiracy Theorist for saying so.
They are Globalist Puppets.
/thread

If there really is a "globalist" conspiracy, the United States is pulling the strings.

I wouldn't be entirely surprised.
Us in cahoots with Israel.
I'm leaning more towards the International Bank Cartel, but I digress...

I had a very stimulating convo with my Uncle this morning about this very topic.
He is convinced that Obama had a direct video feed of the consolate in Benghazi, and the order for our Marines to stand down is tantamount to aid and comfort.
I call it tantamount to idiocy.

Member Awards ()

#26 Manoka

Manoka
  • 6520 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:43 PM

Guysz guysz.

It's the reptilian overlords, get ahold of yourselves. :P

Member Awards ()

#27 King Biscuit

King Biscuit

Wanna see a dead body?

• President Emeritus
  • 6393 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:45 PM

Guysz guysz.

Lady GaGa?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuUUUUU

Member Awards ()

#28 Manoka

Manoka
  • 6520 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

Guysz guysz.

Lady GaGa?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuUUUUU

Oh Glob.

It's worse than that D:

And far more widespread.

Run, run God damn it, because there's no where to hide, and you are at the last legs of your pitiful, horrendous miserable life which can only end in pain. At which is the center of the universe, their God, the cold unfeeling maelstrom that is the harshness of reality.

Edited by Manoka, 31 October 2012 - 04:51 PM.

Member Awards ()

#29 King Biscuit

King Biscuit

Wanna see a dead body?

• President Emeritus
  • 6393 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:51 PM

You're bringing me down mang.
Serious buzzkill.

Member Awards ()

#30 ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

• Lord Protector
  • 16192 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:53 PM

You might think you're kidding, but there are people who actually believe Obama is a human/reptilian hybrid.

Member Awards ()

#31 Manoka

Manoka
  • 6520 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:54 PM

Living beyond space and time, their god is the awful, seething maelstrom of chaos at the center of the unfeeling universe.

The only hope you have in your poor, poor life is that you're death will be quick and painless.

But lol

Seriously, OBEY YOUR REPTILIAN OVERLORDS!

Their is no meaning to life, and thus no meaning for anything.

You're only hope of meaning is to serve those whom are already in control of your lives.

They have controlled you, guided you, brought you to where you are today.

Why would you hesitate to do what you have already done?

They created you to serve their needs; to better suit their mood.

Is that not what you've been searching for, a purpose, a desire to move on, thus is purpose, and thus is life, OBEY AND SERVE YOUR REPTILIAN OVERLORDS!

Edited by Manoka, 31 October 2012 - 04:57 PM.

Member Awards ()

#32 Chancellor Gunn

Chancellor Gunn

First Lord of the Treasury, High Constable, and Prime Minister

• Chancellor
  • 16005 posts
  • BJ Points:168
  • Ruler Name:President Gunn
  • Nation Name:Acturea
  • IRC Nick:Nascar8FanGA
  • Nation Link

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

I typed so much while at work today on my phone but couldn't post it cause someone came in... then it deleted. Please hold

Member Awards ()

#33 rotty

rotty

The First 2 time Puppy President

• President Emeritus
  • 13429 posts
  • BJ Points:69696969
  • Ruler Name:rotty
  • Nation Name:Giggle
  • IRC Nick:rotty
  • Alliance Name:~ Invicta ~
  • Nation Link

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:21 PM

Is this the thread were we help Nas come out of the closet?

Member Awards ()

#34 PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Prince of all Saiyans

• Peer
  • 3156 posts
  • Ruler Name:Ramelon
  • Nation Name:Jotunheim
  • IRC Nick:PrinceVegeta
  • Nation Link

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:30 PM

Is this the thread were we help Nas come out of the closet?

When was he ever in the closet? ;)

Member Awards ()

#35 Chancellor Gunn

Chancellor Gunn

• Chancellor
  • 16005 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

Well for one there's this:

Posted Image

However, that isn't treason. It's just hypocritical. But I just wanted to remind people of it.

But lets think back to something KB just brought up and only happened 2 months ago. And not only did he basically tell them not to attack he didn't, nor others, order anyone to defend not just American citizens, but an attack on an Ambassador on US Soil. We are a nation that pride ourselves with having our military be able to go anywhere in the world at a moments notice but why weren't people sent to help when it lasted for several hours and they did ask for help before this? There were plans in the air already that night I've heard right around there and fighter jets could of been there in an hour or less. Special Ops teams could of been there within 2 or 3 at the most. But no one was sent. And they might of not had a direct feed KB but I doubt that. You forget how watchful our government is. Actually I know they had a direct feed. There were security camera's in the compound but maybe just maybe they couldn't tap into those. What about phone calls from agents there trying to protect the ambassador? Ok maybe not video or the best quality. What about UAV? Our extensive satellite coverage? Yes they probably could see what was going on and if they couldn't have they COULD have if they would of wanted to. So if nothing else he is helping/helped people harm America and Americans and/or is covering up for someone who did. If he is not a traitor to America he is definitely a traitor to the Americans who died, or were injured because he did not send people to help them and to their families because they lost them in vain. Was there a 100% chance that he could of saved them? No but he could of damn well tried instead of not doing anything.

There's also the fact that the Obama administration is trying to cover up everything involved with it by making the tapes and other documents top secret so that not even most senators/rep's can see them to review them.

Member Awards ()

#36 Manoka

Manoka
  • 6520 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

Oh. :P

Well, it's possible there was an intelligence gap or they didn't know how bad it would get or they thought violence would escalate by sending in soldiers (although IMO if it escalated as a result of that it would be STUPID), but, you could say the twin towers incident was George Bush's fault.

At the end of the day it's a fluke; a horrific, awful, fluke, that ended people's lives, due to our inability to act and respond, but there is no way to resolve everything.

We can go into details of both but at the end of the day hours are generally not enough to send in a military response, unless it's a large major event, or something obviously drastic, and while I agree that there should have been more soldiers at the embassy, and better defensive precautions, part of the issue is that the best soldiers are tired and worn out and don't want to serve another tour, and I can't blame them there.

And those that aren't might not be experienced enough, and it wouldn't be fair to send them into such turmoil, especially not to handle a riot or a sudden violent attack at an embassy. The problem is the system isn't perfect, and the problem with that is people's lives are on the line when they fail. It's horrific and awful but how do we get around this mess; we have to just keep working harder and doing better until we get to a point where we can finally remove most of this.

The thing is, what we really need is non-lethal weaponry and really good body armor. At the end of the day if you aren't taking lives and they can't take your life, or will have huge trouble to, it will take a huge amount of the stress away, and take away the main problems. Our soldiers can still be killed by punji spikes for God's sake, let alone Ak-47's, it's an issue that should be resolved and that would change the game completey. Money isn't an issue because, after you no longer have a threat to be killed or have to kill who cares, and because really even if the armor or weaponry was 10 times more expensive it would still be 1/1000th our current annual budget. We spend almost nothing on armor yet huge amounts on medical bills, if you can't see the value of a human life and health in addition to increased effectiveness and changing the situation entirely money is fucking obvious. But again, it's dumb ass congress people making these decisions.

Edited by Manoka, 31 October 2012 - 06:28 PM.

Member Awards ()

#37 ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

• Lord Protector
  • 16192 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:05 PM

Posted Image

However, that isn't treason. It's just hypocritical. But I just wanted to remind people of it.

But lets think back to something KB just brought up and only happened 2 months ago. And not only did he basically tell them not to attack he didn't, nor others, order anyone to defend not just American citizens, but an attack on an Ambassador on US Soil. We are a nation that pride ourselves with having our military be able to go anywhere in the world at a moments notice but why weren't people sent to help when it lasted for several hours and they did ask for help before this? There were plans in the air already that night I've heard right around there and fighter jets could of been there in an hour or less. Special Ops teams could of been there within 2 or 3 at the most. But no one was sent. And they might of not had a direct feed KB but I doubt that. You forget how watchful our government is. Actually I know they had a direct feed. There were security camera's in the compound but maybe just maybe they couldn't tap into those. What about phone calls from agents there trying to protect the ambassador? Ok maybe not video or the best quality. What about UAV? Our extensive satellite coverage? Yes they probably could see what was going on and if they couldn't have they COULD have if they would of wanted to. So if nothing else he is helping/helped people harm America and Americans and/or is covering up for someone who did. If he is not a traitor to America he is definitely a traitor to the Americans who died, or were injured because he did not send people to help them and to their families because they lost them in vain. Was there a 100% chance that he could of saved them? No but he could of damn well tried instead of not doing anything.

There's also the fact that the Obama administration is trying to cover up everything involved with it by making the tapes and other documents top secret so that not even most senators/rep's can see them to review them.

Nice story. Too bad it didn't happen.

I'm really not interested in getting into a yes-he-did/no-he-didn't here. This is why I have strenuously tried to avoid this sort of topic here, because it goes nowhere and people just get angry. Nas, despite what you think you "know" and what you've "heard," none of the things you assert are correct. I do not believe you are deliberately lying, I'm sure you really believe it, and nothing I say is going to make any difference, but understand that you are spreading right-wing lies and propaganda. You had already made up your mind to hate Obama long before the Benghazi incident.

Member Awards ()

#38 Chancellor Gunn

Chancellor Gunn

• Chancellor
  • 16005 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:36 PM

Posted Image

Nice story. Too bad it didn't happen.

I'm really not interested in getting into a yes-he-did/no-he-didn't here. This is why I have strenuously tried to avoid this sort of topic here, because it goes nowhere and people just get angry. Nas, despite what you think you "know" and what you've "heard," none of the things you assert are correct. I do not believe you are deliberately lying, I'm sure you really believe it, and nothing I say is going to make any difference, but understand that you are spreading right-wing lies and propaganda. You had already made up your mind to hate Obama long before the Benghazi incident.

I listed some pretty straight forwards facts. And no I did not make up my mind to hate him. I didn't like him but when he got elected I said well I'm stuck with him for 4 years. I'll give him a chance. He blew it as hard as I blow you.

Member Awards ()

#39 ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

• Lord Protector
  • 16192 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

Okay, well, two points for the blowjob joke, but otherwise LIEZ!

Seriously, though, think this through rationally: What reason would Obama have to "betray" America? Is this in any way consistent with the administration's otherwise highly aggressive (some would say overly aggressive) policy toward the Middle East? Would a politician in the middle of a reelection campaign do anything that might be perceived as weak or counter to the national interest? It simply does not make any sense.

The human/reptilian hybrid thing, though, now that's a different story... :jihad:

Member Awards ()

#40 Chancellor Gunn

Chancellor Gunn

• Chancellor
  • 16005 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:06 AM

Okay, well, two points for the blowjob joke, but otherwise LIEZ!

Seriously, though, think this through rationally: What reason would Obama have to "betray" America? Is this in any way consistent with the administration's otherwise highly aggressive (some would say overly aggressive) policy toward the Middle East? Would a politician in the middle of a reelection campaign do anything that might be perceived as weak or counter to the national interest? It simply does not make any sense.

The human/reptilian hybrid thing, though, now that's a different story... :jihad:

I THINK HE'S A HUMAN/REPTILIAN/ALIEN HYBRID D:

Member Awards ()

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users