Photo

What if everything you thought you knew about Obama was wrong?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Manoka

Manoka
  • Internal Affairs: Writer
  • 6520 posts
  • Ruler Name:deadmanszpiper
  • Nation Name:Manoka
  • IRC Nick:Rawrmansz
  • Nation Link

Posted 15 May 2015 - 02:22 AM

What if everything you thought you knew about Obama was wrong? What if, Obama, was secretly born in Canada, which is why his birth certificate was fake, he's actually full black, instead of half white, and he actually received 3.5 billion dollars in his last campaign, instead of 3 billion?

Now, some of you may ask yourself "What the hell would it matter if any of this was true? Why would Obama lie about these things? What purpose does it serve?"

For that, I can't tell you. But I can tell you, that lots of people have thought Obama's birth certificate was fake, and he was raised more or less by his "Grandma", which, doesn't bode well to his real history being concrete. Not to mention, it would have been pretty easy to fake his Birth Certificate, even if it was real, especially in Hawaii, and way back when during large waves of immigration. There's been a lot of conspiracy theories about him in general, and when there's that much smoke, there's usually at least a fire or two. 

Or what if he's a failed Russian sleeper agent that doesn't know he was a sleeper agent, and probably will never act on this? What if he's secretly just a goat? Or a monkey? What if he's using his resources as President to create more beer in the white house? Or if he personally knows some of his secret service members before he was inaugurated?

I, personally, think there is a Mr. E a foot, and I won't stop, I won't rest, until I get to the bottom of this! 

Or at least until the next time I get tired. 

Member Awards ()

#2 HailSatan

HailSatan
  • Foreign Diplomat
  • 47 posts
  • Ruler Name:HailSatan
  • Nation Name:Croatia1
  • Alliance Name:TPF
  • Nation Link

Posted 17 May 2015 - 03:31 PM

Obama's birth certificate .... how long did it take to show it  4 years ! , i mean most people keep it pretty handy.  Of course people looked over it with a fine tooth comb, if he would have showed it in a few days or so, it wouldn't have been brought up for years.  http://www.americant.../11/post_1.html  if you care. 

Why does he have a ssn from Connecticut ?  i dont know, do you?  http://www.westernjo...bama-continues/

Even Michelle said his home country of Kenya.... she is worse at speaking and getting into trouble saying things than he is when he alibis without that teleprompter or a speech written for him.  lol 

One thought, will Obama go on the campaign trail for Hillary?  How long before Hillary answer questions that aren't scripted. Oh the fun of it all. NOT. 

Someday we will all find out , most likely the same time as if Roswell was real or not.  

#3 Justavictim82

Justavictim82

Better than you

• Peer
  • 2233 posts
  • Ruler Name:justavictim82
  • Nation Name:AllaboutthePentiums
  • IRC Nick:Justavictim82[Invicta]
  • Alliance Name:Horse love
  • Nation Link

Posted 17 May 2015 - 03:38 PM

Obama's birth certificate .... how long did it take to show it 4 years ! , i mean most people keep it pretty handy. Of course people looked over it with a fine tooth comb, if he would have showed it in a few days or so, it wouldn't have been brought up for years. http://www.americant.../11/post_1.html if you care.

Why does he have a ssn from Connecticut ? i dont know, do you? http://www.westernjo...bama-continues/

Even Michelle said his home country of Kenya.... she is worse at speaking and getting into trouble saying things than he is when he alibis without that teleprompter or a speech written for him. lol

One thought, will Obama go on the campaign trail for Hillary? How long before Hillary answer questions that aren't scripted. Oh the fun of it all. NOT.

Someday we will all find out , most likely the same time as if Roswell was real or not.

I would take you seriously but you are still bringing that horseshit birther argument to the table. You want to believe so badly that he is a Kenyan Muslim who is in cahoots with Al Queda don't you? Go back to Alex Jones and let the grownups talk.

Member Awards ()

#4 HailSatan

HailSatan
  • Foreign Diplomat
  • 47 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 17 May 2015 - 05:43 PM

So there is solid proof ?  one day either way it will come out.  Had to look up who Alex Jones was actually, yeah not a cool-aid drinker here, of either side. 

Edited by HailSatan, 17 May 2015 - 05:46 PM.

#5 HailSatan

HailSatan
  • Foreign Diplomat
  • 47 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 18 May 2015 - 10:47 AM

Obama's birth certificate .... how long did it take to show it 4 years ! , i mean most people keep it pretty handy. Of course people looked over it with a fine tooth comb, if he would have showed it in a few days or so, it wouldn't have been brought up for years. http://www.americant.../11/post_1.html if you care.

Why does he have a ssn from Connecticut ? i dont know, do you? http://www.westernjo...bama-continues/

Even Michelle said his home country of Kenya.... she is worse at speaking and getting into trouble saying things than he is when he alibis without that teleprompter or a speech written for him. lol

One thought, will Obama go on the campaign trail for Hillary? How long before Hillary answer questions that aren't scripted. Oh the fun of it all. NOT.

I would take you seriously but you are still bringing that horseshit birther argument to the table. You want to believe so badly that he is a Kenyan Muslim who is in cahoots with Al Queda don't you? Go back to Alex Jones and let the grownups talk.

Actually, with only 18 months left, its not like anything will happen if he comes out with who he really is or more information,  because smart Presidents pick idiots for VP,  if the Pres is impeached or even assassinated. you get the VP to step in and who the hell wants uncle joe  in there?  Mr. just buy a shotgun you don't need a AR , shotgun is easier to shoot , fire off a couple rounds and they will run away. OMFG. 

Also, would question who vetted him. Because all this information should have been checked out prior to him even running for president. 

#6 Justavictim82

Justavictim82

Better than you

• Peer
  • 2233 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 18 May 2015 - 03:40 PM

Actually, with only 18 months left, its not like anything will happen if he comes out with who he really is or more information, because smart Presidents pick idiots for VP, if the Pres is impeached or even assassinated. you get the VP to step in and who the hell wants uncle joe in there? Mr. just buy a shotgun you don't need a AR , shotgun is easier to shoot , fire off a couple rounds and they will run away. OMFG.

Also, would question who vetted him. Because all this information should have been checked out prior to him even running for president.

I won't argue that "Smart presidents pick idiot VP's" thought process except for Cheney. No way was he an idiot. Unelectable for President but not a idiot.

As far as the vetting goes, he should have been thoroughly vetted before he even hit the Senate floor. It isn't like Obama came out of nowhere.

Member Awards ()

#7 King Biscuit

King Biscuit

Wanna see a dead body?

• President Emeritus
  • 6393 posts
  • Ruler Name:King Biscuit
  • Nation Name:Ovencia
  • IRC Nick:KingBeard
  • Alliance Name:Invicta
  • Nation Link

Posted 18 May 2015 - 06:26 PM

Actually, with only 18 months left, its not like anything will happen if he comes out with who he really is or more information, because smart Presidents pick idiots for VP, if the Pres is impeached or even assassinated. you get the VP to step in and who the hell wants uncle joe in there? Mr. just buy a shotgun you don't need a AR , shotgun is easier to shoot , fire off a couple rounds and they will run away. OMFG.

It isn't like Obama came out of nowhere.

heh

Freshman senator is fresh.

Member Awards ()

#8 Justavictim82

Justavictim82

Better than you

• Peer
  • 2233 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 18 May 2015 - 10:06 PM

It isn't like Obama came out of nowhere.

heh

Freshman senator is fresh.

Who was also in office there for almost 3 years and went through an extensive vetting and background check before he hit the general election. 

Member Awards ()

#9 Redezra

Redezra

~>:BAMF:<~

• Invicta: Knight
  • 7728 posts
  • Gender:Sentient artificial intelligence - identifies as female
  • Ruler Name:Redezra
  • Nation Name:Jorostopia
  • IRC Nick:Redezra
  • Nation Link

Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:57 PM

Quick question, what purpose would Obama serve as president if he was from Kenya?

Cause it seems to me like some kind of conspiracy without any point. Like a conspiracy to buy donuts or something.... oh noes, not the donuts D: 

>.>

#10 ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

The Invictan Formerly Known as Jorost

• Lord Protector
  • 16192 posts
  • Gender:Household pet that walked across the keyboard - male
  • Ruler Name:Jorost
  • Nation Name:Invicta Crownlands
  • IRC Nick:Jorost
  • Nation Link

Posted 19 May 2015 - 07:06 AM

The biggest irony about the birther nonsense is that John McCain, Obama's Republican opponent in 2008, actually wasn't born in the United States. Odd that no one ever mentioned that. (He was born in Panama.)

Member Awards ()

#11 CeltSoldierKev

CeltSoldierKev

Triple Agent for the Queen

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 405 posts
  • Ruler Name:CeltSoldierKev
  • Nation Name:Dal Riata
  • IRC Nick:CeltSoldierKev
  • Nation Link

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:28 AM

The biggest irony about the birther nonsense is that John McCain, Obama's Republican opponent in 2008, actually wasn't born in the United States. Odd that no one ever mentioned that. (He was born in Panama.)

Except, of course, that the Panama Canal Zone was U.S. territory.  So yes, he was born in the U.S.  And to two parents who were both U.S. citizens.

Member Awards ()

#12 ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

• Lord Protector
  • 16192 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:56 AM

Occupied territory or not, it was still not technically the United States. I never said he wasn't a citizen, only that he was not born in the US. Any child born to American parents overseas is still considered a "natural born" citizen. So if your kids are born on vacation don't worry, they're still Americans. :)

Interesting that the birthers don't seem at all upset by the fact that Marco Rubio has a foreign-born (and dark skinned) father, just like Obama.

Member Awards ()

#13 CeltSoldierKev

CeltSoldierKev

Triple Agent for the Queen

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 405 posts
  • Ruler Name:CeltSoldierKev
  • Nation Name:Dal Riata
  • IRC Nick:CeltSoldierKev
  • Nation Link

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:48 AM

Actually, technical, that's exactly what it was.

And, yeah, I know, right?  It's almost as if conservatives aren't completely obsessed with racial identity!  I mean, can you believe them?  The first thing they think about a person is not the color of their skin or what their parents looked like?

Member Awards ()

#14 ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

• Lord Protector
  • 16192 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:08 AM

Apparently there's a legal distinction. The canal zone was never an incorporated US territory like Puerto Rico. But it doesn't matter because the first Congress in 1790 established that children of U.S. citizens "born beyond the sea or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens." That would also apply to Obama had he been born outside the US (which he was not), since his mother was an American citizen.

The birther thing has been one of the dumber aspects of American public life in the last few years. Heh.

Member Awards ()

#15 Manoka

Manoka
  • Internal Affairs: Writer
  • 6520 posts
  • Ruler Name:deadmanszpiper
  • Nation Name:Manoka
  • IRC Nick:Rawrmansz
  • Nation Link

Posted 19 May 2015 - 01:28 PM

The point of all this is, who really cares? The impact is irrelevant. 

What if we got tipped off by a defecting Pakistani spy, as well as a mail courier? What if ALL of Pakistan was in on it instead of only part of Pakistan? What if they secretly allowed us to take Osama Bin Laden out? What difference does it make?

And better yet, why lie about it? My point is, that conspiracy has about as much value as the birther one, because even if it's true, who really gives a fuck? It literally would change nothing.

Member Awards ()

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users