• 6520 posts
  • Ruler Name:deadmanszpiper
  • Nation Name:Manoka
  • IRC Nick:Rawrmansz
  • Nation Link

Posted 18 December 2015 - 03:15 PM

Ghost in the Shell - First Assault

maxresdefault.jpg

Ghost in the Shell - First Assault! It's one of the best FPS, or first person shooters I've played in a while. Still in Beta, and needing money to buy all the "cool" weapons or to grind a lot (in about 20 hours of gameplay I've gotten most of what I want, but 8 dollars gets you that), it nonetheless is pretty amazing. Although not a perfect game by any stretch of the imagination, with all the flaws of normal game, it nonetheless is one of the best out there. What it does, it does well, and it's pretty much unlike anything I've ever played. 

The iron sight and scope mechanic is pretty much unlike anything else I've done before, and it's very intuitive and easy to ease. It's extremely easy to die, but also as easy to kill, so it makes for a very fast paced, realistic game. Mechanics that kind of suck are sprinting, headshots, and the burst feature, but that's true with almost any game. It's easily one of the best I've planned AND, it's ghost in the shell oriented. So yeah! Graphics are amazing, feels good. Sound is overwhelming but for most people I doubt that will be an issue. I've lost about 5 pounds playing it because its intense, so warning you now. It's got a cyberpunk, semi-dystopian feature reality to it. Basically the story of Ghost in the shell is that 90% of the world is really good, but 10% is really bad. So, they're the guys who fight those guys. Neat stuff!

gits15.png

assault15x.jpg

1_FirstAssaultHandson_IronSights-1024x57

Edited by Manoka, 18 December 2015 - 03:17 PM.

Member Awards ()

#2 TheSchu

TheSchu
  • Invicta: Knight
  • 276 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 06:07 PM

If I liked FPS games I would so go for this.

I love Ghost in the Shell.

Member Awards ()

#3 Manoka

Manoka
  • Internal Affairs: Writer
  • 6520 posts
  • Ruler Name:deadmanszpiper
  • Nation Name:Manoka
  • IRC Nick:Rawrmansz
  • Nation Link

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:52 PM

Ghost in the shell is AMAZING. :D

It's like, the best animu's ever made. Did you know that the art staff went out and shot a lot of real guns to get ideas of how to properly make guns, for their show? Like just went crazy in the Philipines. Awesome show. 

The guns in this game are crazy realistic and fun to shoot. 

It's pretty intense though and, pretty hard. Great FPS though. xP

Member Awards ()

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users