• Internal Affairs: Writer
  • 6520 posts
  • Ruler Name:deadmanszpiper
  • Nation Name:Manoka
  • IRC Nick:Rawrmansz
  • Nation Link

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:14 PM

12 Homosex's = 4 worthpennys

Like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

Member Awards ()

#2 PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Prince of all Saiyans

• Peer
  • 3156 posts
  • Ruler Name:Ramelon
  • Nation Name:Jotunheim
  • IRC Nick:PrinceVegeta
  • Alliance Name:Invicta
  • Nation Link

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:33 PM

Yes.

Member Awards ()

#3 Daniel P

Daniel P

Can Grant Wishes

• Minister of Internal Affairs
  • 1715 posts
  • Ruler Name:Daniel Chrono
  • Nation Name:Neutrality Force
  • IRC Nick:DanielChrono[INVICTA]
  • Alliance Name:Invicta
  • Nation Link

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:58 PM

Like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

brain_bsod_posters-rdcdbe9a02a274f258cf5

I can't compute now thanks. Now I am going to sleep and let my brain make a error dump file now.

Member Awards ()

#4 The Dark Empire

The Dark Empire

Lord James

• Peer
  • 3082 posts
  • Ruler Name:Lord James
  • Nation Name:The Dark Empire
  • IRC Nick:TheDarkEmpire
  • Alliance Name:Regnum Invictorum
  • Nation Link

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:24 PM

Now when I arrived at the shoe man over in Morgansville which they used to call Shelbyville back in the day, he said I needed change for a penny before I could get a new heel for my shoe so I took my last shiny penny over to the bank. When I asked the teller to make change for my penny he said the best he could do was give me 12 grains of rice, which was the exchange rate at the time. By this time the onion on my belt began to smell bad so the teller kindly gave me a ripe potato to tie around me ear. The ripe ones keep the tochaloshees away. 

Member Awards ()

#5 Manoka

Manoka
  • Internal Affairs: Writer
  • 6520 posts
  • Ruler Name:deadmanszpiper
  • Nation Name:Manoka
  • IRC Nick:Rawrmansz
  • Nation Link

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:59 PM

Yes. Yes, and yes. 

Also 45 homosex's are dangerous for your health. 

Only the scientists know.

Member Awards ()

#6 Justavictim82

Justavictim82

Better than you

• Peer
  • 2233 posts
  • Ruler Name:justavictim82
  • Nation Name:AllaboutthePentiums
  • IRC Nick:Justavictim82[Invicta]
  • Alliance Name:Horse love
  • Nation Link

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:45 PM

brain_bsod_posters-rdcdbe9a02a274f258cf5

I can't compute now thanks. Now I am going to sleep and let my brain make a error dump file now.

I think it is time to upgrade from Windows XP already

Member Awards ()

#7 The Dark Empire

The Dark Empire

Lord James

• Peer
  • 3082 posts
  • Ruler Name:Lord James
  • Nation Name:The Dark Empire
  • IRC Nick:TheDarkEmpire
  • Alliance Name:Regnum Invictorum
  • Nation Link

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:55 PM

It's like what my grandpapi always used to say. "One in the hand is worth two in the bush when you take no more than four before you come back for more. And never swim on a full stomach because the ocean is like an elephant it never forgets." That advice has gotten me through some tough times.

Member Awards ()

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users