• 7728 posts
  • Gender:Sentient artificial intelligence - identifies as female
  • Ruler Name:Redezra
  • Nation Name:Jorostopia
  • IRC Nick:Redezra
  • Alliance Name:Invicta
  • Nation Link

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:53 PM

I ALREADY TOLD YOU. Jeez, it's like you people don't believe me or something...

No, I don't. This is what happens when you're not being serious.

#22 ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

The Invictan Formerly Known as Jorost

• Lord Protector
  • 16192 posts
  • Gender:Household pet that walked across the keyboard - male
  • Ruler Name:Jorost
  • Nation Name:Invicta Crownlands
  • IRC Nick:Jorost
  • Nation Link

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:24 PM

I am always serious.

Member Awards ()

#23 Redezra

Redezra

~>:BAMF:<~

• Invicta: Knight
  • 7728 posts
  • Gender:Sentient artificial intelligence - identifies as female
  • Ruler Name:Redezra
  • Nation Name:Jorostopia
  • IRC Nick:Redezra
  • Nation Link

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:47 PM

>_> 

#24 Chancellor Gunn

Chancellor Gunn

First Lord of the Treasury, High Constable, and Prime Minister

• Chancellor
  • 16005 posts
  • BJ Points:168
  • Ruler Name:President Gunn
  • Nation Name:Acturea
  • IRC Nick:Nascar8FanGA
  • Nation Link

Posted 22 October 2015 - 01:36 PM

So what's funny is I went back and looked at my "charges" for the day of my surgery and saw this

NAeltZK.png

Member Awards ()

#25 HordeLorde

HordeLorde

Precisely

• Former Member
  • 843 posts
  • Ruler Name:HordeLorde
  • Nation Name:Kamigawa
  • IRC Nick:HordeLorde
  • Nation Link

Posted 22 October 2015 - 05:17 PM

So... if we don't recognize "Justina," then we can still harass Nascar, right?  I mean, there are those of us that do not recognize sex change operations or new names that come from it.

In other words, Nascar is still a dude. A very messed up dude, now with some genital mutilation going on (aren't people supposed to be against that in 3rd world countries? So why should we tolerate it here?).

*hisses at CeltSoldierKev*

Doont wanna recognize someone for who they feel they are? Just remember it can work both ways. i dont mind referring to people as Bigot1 and Bigot2(and however many moore #s i may need) from now on.... sound fair ScotCivilianKendra (aka "CeltSoldierKev")..... You know one day the guitarist from U2 wooke up and said everyone call me "The Edge", Steve Austin demanded to be called Stone Cold, and no one has had a problem with the various names Sean Combs has gone by. Hell even Snoop Dogg was Snoop Lion for awhile there. Hell one day you signed up on these forums as CeltSoldierKev which i highly doubt is your real name. yet you have an issue with anyone who wants to be addressed with a name befitting their sexual identity? give me a break.

As far as not recognizing someones surgery they got to feel more comfortable with themselves(or whatever reason they do it for). You gotta play fair across the board there too. That means you should say that anyone that has had gastric bypass surgery is still fat, a woman who got DD breast implants is still a member of the itty bitty titty committee, and anyone who has a nose job pinnochio. 

As far as third world countries not allowing or recognizing lifestyles such as that: there are numerous reasons why those places are third world countries. One of which is that they prefer to live in hate and bigotry towards anybody who isnt like them. Wanna live like that then go live in one of those countries. Trust me they wont welcome you with open arms, simply because youre different.

President gunn that bill is ridiculous. I hate it when a bill like that shows up. You look at some things and go "Ok i understand this that and the other, but what the hell is this? I dont remember that. Why the hell are all these things sooo expensive? For christs sake it was just a ham and mayonnaise sandwich?"

Edited by HordeLorde, 22 October 2015 - 05:21 PM.

#26 Chancellor Gunn

Chancellor Gunn

First Lord of the Treasury, High Constable, and Prime Minister

• Chancellor
  • 16005 posts
  • BJ Points:168
  • Ruler Name:President Gunn
  • Nation Name:Acturea
  • IRC Nick:Nascar8FanGA
  • Nation Link

Posted 22 October 2015 - 06:27 PM

I was mostly laughing cause Jorost joked about me having a sex change in the video (which I did not) and then I look at the bill and it says "Women's semi private room" I was like lolwut

Member Awards ()

#27 Shokkou

Shokkou
  • Banned
  • 1922 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 06:30 PM

I was mostly laughing cause Jorost joked about me having a sex change in the video (which I did not) and then I look at the bill and it says "Women's semi private room" I was like lolwut

That you know of.

#28 HordeLorde

HordeLorde

Precisely

• Former Member
  • 843 posts
  • Ruler Name:HordeLorde
  • Nation Name:Kamigawa
  • IRC Nick:HordeLorde
  • Nation Link

Posted 22 October 2015 - 06:57 PM

im confused as to why you were charged for all the following:

generic drug dispensing
pharmacy IV solution
pharmacy services
medical supplies
detailed pharmacy dispensing
Sterile medical supplies
Pharmacy services (again)

Ok so whats the difference between generic drug dispensing and detailed drug dispensing? and were the first batch of medical supplies not sterile, because they made care to show some kinda difference between the 2. why would you be charged twice for pharmacy services, at different costs at that....and if they are different instances of med orders from the doctor(s) why wouldnt you just mash it into one charge? Why the hell does Saline (basically purified water and salt) cost $127? Arent these all basically pharmacy services anyways? What the hell are you really being charged for here? and with the sterile medical supplies, what the hell did they use to make the cost difference between the medical supplies over $1000? thats one fishy bill.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users