Photo

Hillary's Email Hacker Has Emerged and What He Just Said Could End Hillary And The Democratic Party

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Thrash

Thrash

not as gay

• Former Member
  • 9559 posts
  • Ruler Name:Thrash
  • Nation Name:Machas
  • IRC Nick:Thrash[Invicta]
  • Nation Link

Posted 13 October 2016 - 09:20 PM

http://redstatewatch...le.asp?id=42529

Member Awards ()

#2 slimshadyinc

slimshadyinc
  • Former Member
  • 503 posts
  • Ruler Name:slimshadyinc
  • Nation Name:United Freedom State
  • Nation Link

Posted 14 October 2016 - 12:18 AM

Is this where you get your news?

Member Awards ()

#3 Thrash

Thrash

not as gay

• Former Member
  • 9559 posts
  • Ruler Name:Thrash
  • Nation Name:Machas
  • IRC Nick:Thrash[Invicta]
  • Nation Link

Posted 14 October 2016 - 01:29 AM

No, but it's better then mainstream media which won't report on anything that's against Clinton and only reports that Trump said mean things.

It's not a matter of where it was posted, it's the content.. the leaks.. that are about to be exposed. Shake in your boots all you want, but it's coming..  I hope!

People are getting wise to the blaming Russia. Whether they did it or not (hint: they didn't.), it's exposing the truth and trying to pass off wrongdoings being exposed as some nefarious act by some other country only hurts more (deflection). Clinton is a piece of shit, and her whole life has revolved around being a piece of shit. If anyone thinks anything she says is truthful they are absolute morons. When the fuck will the left wake up and realize that they're just saying what you want to hear (buy your vote) but they're just like the people who they complain about, who at least are more honest and open in their intentions? The right may be racist, but at least they show it. The left is racist, but they hide it and claim they're not. The problem is the oligarchy. It needs to end. If it doesn't end now, it never ever will. This is the last chance. Stop letting .gov control your life!

p.s. If I suddenly disappear, you fuckers better put 2 and 2 together and get me justice.

Member Awards ()

#4 rotty

rotty

The First 2 time Puppy President

• President Emeritus
  • 13429 posts
  • BJ Points:69696969
  • Ruler Name:rotty
  • Nation Name:Giggle
  • IRC Nick:rotty
  • Alliance Name:~ Invicta ~
  • Nation Link

Posted 14 October 2016 - 10:15 AM

p.s. If I suddenly disappear, you fuckers better put 2 and 2 together and get me justice.

lol  :D

Member Awards ()

#5 The Dark Empire

The Dark Empire

Lord James

• Peer
  • 3082 posts
  • Ruler Name:Lord James
  • Nation Name:The Dark Empire
  • IRC Nick:TheDarkEmpire
  • Alliance Name:Regnum Invictorum
  • Nation Link

Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:35 AM

I too believe everything I read on 4chan

Member Awards ()

#6 Redezra

Redezra

~>:BAMF:<~

• Invicta: Knight
  • 7728 posts
  • Gender:Sentient artificial intelligence - identifies as female
  • Ruler Name:Redezra
  • Nation Name:Jorostopia
  • IRC Nick:Redezra
  • Alliance Name:Invicta
  • Nation Link

Posted 16 October 2016 - 07:58 PM

Meanwhile, in real person land:

Hillary is a real politician, she'll dodge this with ease.

Trump is not, whoever's behind the sustained attack on his character knows this and is using it to cripple his campaign. My money is actually on Paul Ryan.

#7 ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

The Invictan Formerly Known as Jorost

• Lord Protector
  • 16192 posts
  • Gender:Household pet that walked across the keyboard - male
  • Ruler Name:Jorost
  • Nation Name:Invicta Crownlands
  • IRC Nick:Jorost
  • Alliance Name:Invicta
  • Nation Link

Posted 22 October 2016 - 04:54 PM

So far nothing that has leaked has been damning. It's mostly just been snarkiness and the ugly nuts and bolts of politics being done. The sausages being made, so to speak. They're going to have to come up with something a lot meatier if they're going to knock Trump out of the lead story.

The media is a funny thing. The right likes to brand it as left-leaning, and while it is true that many (but not all) journalists and other media professionals tend to lean left politically more so than the general public, the large corporations that own the media companies are quite the opposite. Most "mainstream" media either openly takes a particular editorial slant (Fox News, MSNBC, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, etc.) or else bend over backwards to maintain "balance" or at least neutrality (CNN, USA Today). But what they all have in common is a desire to make more money, whether that means selling more papers or getting more eyeballs or whatever. They are in a highly competitive, densely-populated environment and they are struggling for survival. So, with few exceptions, they go with the story that sells. Trump sells. That's why the media — left, right, and otherwise — covers him so incessantly. Love him, hate him, or simply fascinated by the spectacle, Trumps sells. Bigly.

Member Awards ()

#8 lennybronx

lennybronx
  • Advisor
  • 260 posts
  • Ruler Name:lennybronx
  • Nation Name:Dominica Isle
  • Nation Link

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:05 AM

Trumps sells. Bigly.

This. Hillary is boring. Trump is not. Even conservative outlets talk about him more than Hillary. Also, a lot of Hillary news tends to be old and already discussed news. Whereas with Trump is something new everyday. If Trump isnt talked about, even he gets upset since the free media attention makes up 99.9% of his advertising budget

Member Awards ()

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users