Photo

Which "Song of Ice and Fire" Character Are You?

Game of Thrones

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 Redezra

Redezra

~>:BAMF:<~

• Invicta: Knight
  • 7728 posts
  • Gender:Sentient artificial intelligence - identifies as female
  • Ruler Name:Redezra
  • Nation Name:Jorostopia
  • IRC Nick:Redezra
  • Alliance Name:Invicta
  • Nation Link

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:28 AM

Uh....

Iunno.

#22 Shokkou

Shokkou
  • Banned
  • 1922 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:37 AM

I see you're taking a nice boat ride down that river in Egypt, Redezra~ :P

#23 ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

The Invictan Formerly Known as Jorost

• Lord Protector
  • 16192 posts
  • Gender:Household pet that walked across the keyboard - male
  • Ruler Name:Jorost
  • Nation Name:Invicta Crownlands
  • IRC Nick:Jorost
  • Nation Link

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:56 AM

Heh.  I know I've said this before, Red, but you really should read the books.  There are several characters I think would really appeal to you.

Member Awards ()

#24 Redezra

Redezra

• 7728 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:38 PM

And I have emotional baggage associated with medieval environments. I can't like them. So, rewrite it as a space opera and I might give a shit.

It really pisses me off that everyone likes this show and I can't ;_;

#25 ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

• Lord Protector
  • 16192 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:14 PM

You mean you won't.

Member Awards ()

#26 Shokkou

Shokkou
  • Banned
  • 1922 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:31 AM

So, rewrite it as a space opera and I might give a shit.

Ever heard of Legend of the Galactic Heroes? From what I hear it sounds similar in that it's about these factions and their political maneuverings.

I think "emotional baggage" falls into the category of "can't" Jorost. Just sayin.

#27 the rebel

the rebel
  • Former Member
  • 1961 posts
  • Ruler Name:the rebel
  • Nation Name:rebellion
  • IRC Nick:TheRebel
  • Nation Link

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:27 AM

Anyone else noticed that Shokkou is always there like the white Knight defending the damesal in distress (Red) :P

Member Awards ()

#28 ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

• Lord Protector
  • 16192 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:28 AM

I think "emotional baggage" falls into the category of "can't" Jorost. Just sayin.

If someone claimed "emotional baggage" as the reason for not checking out something Red liked she would rip them to shreds.  :P

Member Awards ()

#29 Redezra

Redezra

• 7728 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:37 PM

Actually... no. Not after what I've been through. 

#30 ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

• Lord Protector
  • 16192 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:48 AM

LARPERS KILLED MY FAMILY! Hmm. There's a radio bit in there somewhere...

Member Awards ()

#31 *Anastasia

*Anastasia

— 孱弱新婦 —

• Governor General
  • 8427 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 07:56 PM

Gravedig, bitches. I am Catelyn Stark.

Member Awards ()

#32 Haflinger

Haflinger

Flipper

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 10259 posts
  • Ruler Name:Haflinger
  • Nation Name:Llonach
  • IRC Nick:Haflinger
  • Nation Link

Posted 23 October 2015 - 11:50 AM

Uhhhhh whatsisface

Eddard Stark.

I know, I don't approve either!

Actually you remind me a lot of him. Well except for the ludicrous sexism that's so bad it gets him killed, but there weren't any "Do you find all women to be useless hangers-on only good for birthing sons" questions in the test. Also in general you're less irritating than he is. But you have the same stubbornness and holier-than-thou attitudes about everything. As well as the drama queen stuff.

Then again, Ned is by no means either unique or the worst offender in the series as far as drama queen stuff goes. Holy crap, but there is a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth in this series.

I've been reading the books, haven't seen the show yet, so I decided to do the test.

Your result for The Song of Ice and Fire Personality Test...

Samwell Tarly

You scored 350 Adaptability, 220 Humor, 210 Integrity and 130 Activity!

You are Samwell Tarly.

Also known as "Sam the Slayer", you are often a big mess. You are easily scared and less than enthusiastic toward any sort of physical activity. However, you have plenty of other talents. You are a highly intellectual person and you love to read. You are kind and gentle and willing to go to great lengths to care for those you love. You are also willing to face your fears when absolutely necessary. You are insecure, affectionate, and well-read.

You are also similar to Catelyn Stark and Sansa Stark. Your polar opposite is Sandor Clegane.

lol Catelyn?!

I do actually like Sam a lot. I think probably apart from the cowardice he is the guy I'm most like. The Hound (Clegane) is more than a bit like me too though. Oh well. lol

But Catelyn? I keep on wishing she would get killed. Goddamn she's irritating. Almost as bad as her husband, but not quite.

I also didn't realize that the results were not gender-specific (why else would they ask?)

They asked because HelloQuizzy is an online dating site.

And I have emotional baggage associated with medieval environments.

This is just the sort of the thing that Ned would say.

I am Catelyn Stark.

You have to be kidding me.

Well maybe Cat gets better in the later books. I've only got to the end of the second book. I was kinda hoping for Jorah Mormont actually, but maybe he's not in the test. I feel myself often wishing that he had met Dany before Lynesse Hightower, but of course the odds are really good that if he'd never met Lynesse he would have led a relatively nice, calm and peaceful life but never met Dany. So maybe it was worth it.

Member Awards ()

#33 ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

• Lord Protector
  • 16192 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 23 October 2015 - 12:38 PM

Ned would never ever complain of "emotional baggage." Emotions are meant to be repressed, not discussed. Not that he didn't have plenty of baggage...

The big difference between Red and Ned (heh, I rhymed) is that Ned doesn't talk as much as Red. He would never discuss his innermost thoughts and feelings with anyone except MAYBE Cat, and even then probably not. He never even told her the truth about Jon Snow. And Ned would never argue; he'd be content to let people be wrong and let fate sort them out.

If Jorah Mormont hadn't met Lynesse Hightower it would have been someone else. He has a thing for young girls.

Member Awards ()

#34 BlackOut227

BlackOut227

Someone save me

• Minister of War
  • 323 posts
  • Ruler Name:BlackOut227
  • Nation Name:Bloodlust
  • Nation Link

Posted 23 October 2015 - 12:44 PM

Your result for The Song of Ice and Fire Personality Test ... Daenerys Targaryen You scored 220 Adaptability, 250 Humor, 230 Integrity and 230 Activity! Daenerys Targaryen A queen must listen to all. The highborn and the low, the strong and the weak, the noble and the venal. One voice may speak you false, but in many there is always truth to be found. You are Daenerys Targaryen. Also known as Daenerys Stormborn, you are the last of the "Blood of the Dragon". You have put up with a lot of difficult people in your life, but you have not let this get you down. You may not seem like it right away, but you are a natural leader. You have a great amount of love for the world, but you know how to stand up for yourself when it needs to be done. You are very open and apadtable - you enjoy learning about and experiencing different cultures. Social justice issues are especially important to you. Madness may run in your family. You are strong, compassionate, and fiery. You are also similar to Robb Stark and Bran Stark. Your polar opposite is Robert Baratheon.

Member Awards ()

#35 Haflinger

Haflinger

Flipper

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 10259 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 23 October 2015 - 02:37 PM

Ned would never ever complain of "emotional baggage." Emotions are meant to be repressed, not discussed. Not that he didn't have plenty of baggage...

It's true, he wouldn't complain about it. But he certainly would refuse to do things because of it. Holy mother of god.

The big difference between Red and Ned (heh, I rhymed) is that Ned doesn't talk as much as Red. He would never discuss his innermost thoughts and feelings with anyone except MAYBE Cat, and even then probably not. He never even told her the truth about Jon Snow. And Ned would never argue; he'd be content to let people be wrong and let fate sort them out.

No, he never told Cat anything worthwhile either. I mean crap, he didn't even tell her about Cersei and Jaime.

If Jorah Mormont hadn't met Lynesse Hightower it would have been someone else. He has a thing for young girls.

But the someone else could have been Dany! I mean, let's face it, she's awesome, Lynesse was a witch.

In other news, I guess now I wish Blackout was a girl. lol

Member Awards ()

#36 lissa

lissa
  • 175 posts
  • Ruler Name:Fantasia
  • Nation Name:Fantasia
  • Nation Link

Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:35 AM

I have flouted the king's laws all my life. He has earned my loyalty.

You are Davos Seaworth.

You are a regular sort of person, doing the best you can with what you were given.  You are willing to break a few rules here and there to keep yourself and your family secure, but you are not willing to seriously hurt others in order to do so.  You appreciate justice and fairness above all things and you are generally kind.  You are willing to put a lot of effort into things and can always be depended on for honest advice.  You are hard-working, skillful, and trustworthy.

http://www.helloquiz...r_Integrity=180

I did not see that one coming. lol

8080313355066746070.jpeg___1_500_1_500_c

Member Awards ()

#37 Haflinger

Haflinger

Flipper

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 10259 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:06 AM

I watched me some GoT.

I don't like it =/ it's very, very hard to watch. I don't hate it, it's just boring, and full of silly stuff.

What I do like is that the author writes his books in nano :P

Well, I finally watched season 1 of the TV show. I don't have cable, and probably will never get it again (ugh), but I have an antenna and CTV aired it over the air here as part of their corporate overlord's longstanding campaign to get people to sign up for HBO Canada (owned by the same conglomerate).

It's not really very good. It doesn't have any more sex than the books (probably a bit less), but it has way more gratuitous sex; the sex in the books tends to actually affect the plot (although like most books written by men, the sex scenes themselves are pretty thoroughly unsexy). Also it tends to skip some of the scenes in the book which would have made for great filming, like Tyrion's battle as being the most outrageous example, in favour of giving us somewhat poorly-written bits of dialogue mostly involving Littlefinger and Varys. (Ugh. I mean, really. If you're going to put in scenes that help to spoil the suspense, at least they should be enjoyable in themselves.)

The show also backs off a bit on the more extreme aspects of patriarchy depicted in the books. In particular, the Ned in the show is much less of a sexist pig, although he's still fairly bad, and the rape scenes are mostly done via handwaving.

My two favourite characters are Arya and Dany. The actress playing Arya in the show is a decent actress, and was probably mostly cast for her skill at waving pointy things around. Unfortunately, she has breasts, which completely messes up most of her plot. Couldn't they have found a skinny girl? Dany looks closer to the part, although her hair on the show is sorta stringy and they didn't bother to use contacts to change her eye colour. Of course Dany is supposed to have breasts.

Jon Snow is much more bearable on the show, he actually comes across as sorta likable at times. This is mostly because most of his whining has been cut.

Member Awards ()

#38 Thrash

Thrash

not as gay

• Former Member
  • 9559 posts
  • Ruler Name:Thrash
  • Nation Name:Machas
  • IRC Nick:Thrash[Invicta]
  • Nation Link

Posted 24 August 2016 - 08:45 AM

no clue wtf this is but i did it.. interpretation of results makes sense

Your result for The Song of Ice and Fire Personality Test ...

Catelyn Stark

You scored 90 Adaptability, 40 Humor, 220 Integrity and 110 Activity!

3010548787227332281.jpeg___1_500_1_500_c

Let them have their songs, if it makes them brave.
You are Catelyn Stark.
You are a quiet, family-oriented person, and a great representation of the Tully house words: family, duty, and honor. You can be brave when the situation requires it, though you are a constant worrier. You are protective (sometimes over-protective) of your loved ones and you have a strong moral compass. However, you are not particularly forgiving. You are willing to take action against anyone who betrays you, your family, or your friends. You are steadfast, loving, and dutiful.
You are also similar to Eddard Stark and Samwell Tarly. Your polar opposite is Jaime Lannister.

Member Awards ()

#39 KiWi

KiWi

To Be Or Not To be, Just Pick One!

• Admin: Assistant Webmaster
  • 6060 posts
  • Ruler Name:King William
  • Nation Name:Royal Nine
  • IRC Nick:KingWilliam
  • Nation Link

Posted 24 August 2016 - 11:37 AM

I got Catelyn Stark as well.

Which annoys me since I hated her character.

Member Awards ()

#40 Haflinger

Haflinger

Flipper

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 10259 posts
  • Nation Link

Posted 24 August 2016 - 01:40 PM

Yeah, I feel your pain. I like Sam the Slayer (my result here) well enough, but on that The 100 quiz I got Finn, who I hate almost as much as I hate Cat.

Member Awards ()

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Game of Thrones

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users